Loyalty = Gone (not really but yeah) [4]

This disclaimer goes for the whole story

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR WHAT-HIS-NAME........ IS IT BAD I FORGOT HIS NAME??? EH WHATEVER
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE PLOT AND WHATS-HIS-NAME
SO HIS NAME IS KEITH!!! I JUST CHECKED oh and I have to edit it but just imagine KEiTh with blonde hair instead of brown- I REMEMBER THE COLOUR OF HIS HAIR BUT NOT HIS NAME!!?!??

A WEEK AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER

3rd Person PoV
It had been a week since Percy saw Annabeth kissing Keith. He was still in denial about it and refused to believe that that was his Wise Girl. REFUSED. Today was Friday. A very sunny Friday at that. Percy was practicing in the Arena, trying to forget about everything but also trying to figure out what he was trying to forget.

A few days ago, rumours were being spread. About a certain Hero of Olympus. No one believed then at first, because the rumours went something like this 'Percy didn't kill the Minotaur, he made all of you belive that' and 'Percy didn't save Olympus, Annabeth did, she fell into Tartarus and made it' and things like 'Percy shouldn't be crowned Hero of Olympus, he's just acting that way to manipulate everyone!' 'He's a cheater!! He left Annabeth!!! He cheated on her!!' Percy being Percy had no idea what was happening. Sure he's an oblivious idiot to everyone's eyes, but he isn't. It seems like he lived the perfect life, but he didn't. It seemed like he had it all, and he did at one point.... He did. But not anymore. Over the course of 7 days, people started turning on Percy. They believe the rumours and lies, they thought they saw through him now, but they didn't see the deception. The pattern. They didn't see any of that. NONE! The only people who saw through the deception, the lies, the schemes, the mind-games were the people who deserved Percy's loyalty. The Hunters&Artemis, Nico, The Stolls,Cabin 11&Hermes, Apollo, Clarisse&the Ares Cabin, Hestia, Grover, Leo, Hades (and more but I don't wanna type it here... it'll be at the end of the chapter).

That week, the Hunters of Artemis were arriving. They arrived on Thursday and were staying for a few days.

Things started happening.

Not looking good for Percy.

Not.

At.

All.

First it was harmless pranks.

Until it wasn't

The Athena Cabin was filled with real, live, deadly tarantulas.

The Big House was painted bright pink and the words 'Camp Sucks' was written in huge letters on all sides of the house.

Chiron's wheelchair was broken.

The Lake was colourful..... in a bad way. It had a LOT of plastic, it had floating paint buckets that were once filled with paint. It looked like the lake played Holi. (It's an Indian festival. Google it to see what it looks like if you don't know)

The trees were carved and painted. Carved to say: Perseus Jackson
And the paint said: Was Here.

This was everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

The person behind this made a HUGEMONGOUS (yes it's my own word. Deal with it.) mistake.
People were blinded with anger and fury that they didn't see the mistakes.
But it wasn't only this that drove Percy out of camp.
It was something muuch worse
2 things actually.
First was finding out Annabeth cheated on him. How? You ask. Well let me tell you.

2 hours ago

Percy wanted to go to the beach, help clean up the mess and to also spend time with Annabeth. When he got there.... that was something that was seared into his mind, much like the SPQR Tattoo. This was a horrible, horrible scene.

Her back was pressed onto the tree. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Both of them shirtless.

It was Annabeth and Keith.
(A bit of swearing)
"Keith," she moaned. She kept moaning and moaning and moaning and it just hurt. It hurt so fucking much.
Percy ran. He ran to his Cabin and packed a bag. He was leaving, and that was final.
He packed some clothes, a toothbrush, drachmas, ambrosia, nectar... the usual. He was going to go to his mom's house and decide from there. He missed her. He missed her so much.

Hello person reading this.
Please give these letters to their respective owners.

To Pinecone Face:

Hey Thals! I decided to leave.... You know why already. Just happy you saw through it... whatever IT is before it was too late. I can't imagine losing you Thals.
DO NOT look for me
I know how DAM stubborn you are
Which is why I'm writing this
I love you Thals. Keep Neeks and everyone safe for me please.
Don't look for me.
See ya in another life.....

Bye!
~Kelp Head

To Death Breath Nico:

Hey Neeks!! Well more like 'Bye Neeks!'
I love ya.
Find someone Neeks.
I saw Will eyeing you....
But if he breaks your heart, I will personally come and rip his out.
I don't care if I'm dead or alive but I WILL rip his heart out if he breaks yours.
I expect you to write back to me.
You of all people know where I'm going
You always know....
So if I'm dead, alive, dying etc. you'll know, and when you need me... you'll find me.
See ya in another week? I think
Bye Neeks!
I love you and I always will.

~The Watcher (marvel fans where you at? Also it means something else later on)

He writes letters to Leo, Clarisse and the Stolls

Thalia
Nico
Leo
Clarisse
The Stolls
The Hunters of Artemis
Ares Cabin
Hermes
Apollo
Artemis
Hades
Hestia
Zeus (surprisingly)

⬆️
The people who are on Percy's side