Blue leaves would look cool! [13]

I'm bored but excited- that shouldn't be possible but I am so this is why I'm writing this chapter
So umm yea
I have nothing else to say

Later........ as in a few weeks...
Chaos is frustrated
His commanders are confused
3rd Person PoV

"I've got it!! The perfect idea!! The perfect plan!!" Chaos yelled. "Chaos... IT'S 3AM!!! SHUT UP!!" Zoë yelled. "Come back later.." mumbled Castor.
"But guuuyyyssssss and girls!" He added quickly, hearing Zoë raise her eyebrow. "I know how to capture Percy!!!" At this, all of his commanders were up and standing in front of Chaos or; in Luke and Castor's case, slouching near his feet.

"What's the plan?" Silena asked.
"Weelll.... So we basically..."

Percy's PoV
He's bored
He almost burnt his apartment down
Almost.

I'm bored. I have nothing to do. Oooh! Chaos! I'll just let a bit of my aura out..... and boom!
Okay he should be comin soon......

3......

2.......
2 1/2.......

1........

Aaaaaaaand...
💥 BOOM💥
"Gods you're more of a Drama Queen than Drama Queen!" I muttered. "Katharos, Slayer of..... People! AndKings and.... Stuff... umm wait...... GIMME MY CARDS BACK YOU IDIOT!!!!" Chaos boomed, then yelled. "NO" came back the reply.

I summoned some popcorn, a chair and some 3D glasses.

"Wha- that's not fair!! Cmon!! L- commander!!!"
"HE'S SLEEPING!!! WING IT!!!" yelled back the same voice but in a horrible British accent and their voice was much shriller.
"WING IT?!?! THIS IS P- KATHAROS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!! WING IT?!" When he got no answer Chaos muttered "Fuck you! I'll do it myself!"

This continued for 3 hours....

I was full on laughing after just one hour but alas....... Duty Calls!

"Umm okay as hilarious as this is.... I need to go. Unlike you people, I actually have something to do.. a job, hobby.. if you will! Now can you please cut to the chase and tell me what you wanted to say?!"

"Uh uh um.. oh! Yeah! Will you um come to my palace on Saturday? I need to discuss something with you...." Chaos managed to stutter out.

"We'll see....."

"Bye!" And with that I mist travelled away.....

To Jokilàrd.

What?! I needed my blue smoothie and Ber and Gi's smoothies are the best in the whole universe. But their cookies aren't as great as......... mom's..
NO
PERCY NO!
WE DONT THINK ABOUT THIS
THIS is your life!
THEY LEFT YOU!!
but I need to remember my mother and- NO!! NONONONO!!!
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT PLACE!!!

think about something else.. umm blue giraffes, and sloths and blue leafs!

Helloooo
Okay umm I need help with names
Like umm- I'm really bad at naming stuff
Like REALLY bad
Okay so they figured out it was Percy and they're gonna do stuff and blah blah blah okay bye!!
Have an amazhang evening/night/afternoon/day!!!