Blue limes.... [12]

Heellllooooooooo
Sorry I'm on a sugar rush rn
So I decided to not make a chapter for every time they meet cos...... yeah
And it's just gonna like take place when the last chapter happened, like before the flashback or memory or whatever
Also
I had a theory in jan about Marvel and how NWH and What If are connected and Endgame comes into play somewhere too
AND I JUST WATCHED THE MoM TRAILER AND MY THEORY IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE!!!! ITS LITERALLY COMING TRUE!!!
AND IS IT JUST ME WHO THOUGHT THAT THE TVA WOULD COME INTO PLAY?
But like Peter messed with time and- OHMYGODS he messed with time and time messed back if that makes sense? And it's taken a toll on Strange but he doesn't know why- oh wait these are NWH spoilers nvm
IM FREAKING OUT
ok I'll write the chapter now.
bye.

74 years later
Percy has burnt a batch of blueys (blue brownies)
Chaos is frustrated
Chaos' PoV

74 years..... 74 freakin years since we met last!
"CHAOS!!!!" Someone yelled. "WHAT?!?!" I yelled back. "Come here!! Hurry it up! We won't have all year!" "Alright fine fine I'm coming!! I'm coming! What was so important that you had to interrupt my....." he pointed to the map on the table. "...... thinking time. Let's goo!!! Wooohhhoooo!! We got 'im!! Okay now let's go! Before he runs away!"

Why am I so excited you ask? Well,

I FOUND KATHAROS!!!!!

Okay fine WE found Katharos!

"Okay okay guys we need to put him off track, make him get a heart attack! Surprise him or something!!" I said very excitedly.
"And what do you suggest we do?" (I had resist SO hard. I almost wrote Lord Chaos. Almost.) "How do you this person is a he? Are you implying that girls, females, women; cannot be assassins?!" Asked one of my commanders.
"N-no... it-its just th-that I-I've seen h-h-his face and I kn-kn-know h-his n-na-name...." I stuttered. What?! She's scary!!
"Stop it! He's gonna lose focus!! Now what's his name?" Scarboy asked. We call him scarboy for the fun of it! "Persi!" I stated proudly.

"P-Percy.....? Wait you don't think......" "No! It can't be him! He was happy! He is the only male Lady Artemis respects.... Right?" "It can't be him!! He's the Hero of Olympus.... but you might be right.." "Calm down! Calm down! Even if he is the Percy we know.... H-he has to have a good reason as to why he's on Jokilàrd when he's supposed to be on Earth.

"Think about it, Percy disappeared off of the face of Earth. Fee coulda given him a ride!" "She doesn't let anyone but you call her 'Fee'!! It's 'Ferr' to us!! It's not fair!" I whined. "And what are you talking about?!"
All of them facepalmed.

"Let's just go, if he is who Chaos says...."

Time skiiiiiiipppp
3rd Person PoV
Percy just finished his blue strawberry smoothie! Everything's blue on this planet so this is his main hangout space!

"Took ya long enough, ah.. I see you've finally brought some backup! I thought you'd never learn Lord Chaos." Percy said, waving them over to his booth.

Percy fake gasped and held a hand over his heart, "You- you brought we-weapons...? I'm hurt!!! And offended!! I thought I taught you better your Lord."
"Persi..." "ooh that's not me! Sorry but my name is not Persi! Hate to burst your bubble!"
"Per- Katharos; please will you-" "Hi! May I please have a blue strawberry smoothie with a blue lime please? Thank you!" Then Percy turned to Chaos, "I'll give you a chance this time.... What's in it for me?" "Uh-uhm" Chaos stuttered "He didn't think he'd make it this far," the other commanders sniggered and suddenly stopped, eyes wide. Remembering the raven-haired boy back on Earth. He was the only one who had a good sense of humour, it was...... unique you could say.
Plus if the blonde laughed........ it's either good OR bad. It can go both ways!
"What? Is there something in my hair? On my face?" Asked Percy. "N-no... you just-" she got cut off by Percy "Well, as much as I would love hear what you have to say; I don't have all decade so bye! And you took forever to come here Chaos! Pay for me will ya? Thanks!" And with that, he shadow travelled away.

"Katharooooossss!!!" Chaos whined. yeS? Got carved onto the table. "Come baacckkk!!!....." "Please." Chaos added as an afterthought. sOrRy...... but I have bEtTEr ThiNgS to do! Plus you'll see me soon enough..... Chaos let out a sigh of relief. or will you..??

I pity the commanders
They have to deal with Chaos' whining
And crying
And fangirling
And his horrible
HORRIBLE
ships........
He umm
He ships the right things but he comes up with HORRIBLE ships....
Uhm....... Lukabeth? Yea he thought that would happen..
He didn't ship it but he thought that would happen.

Okay so I edited this a bit and I cant keep referring to his commanders as she or him or they and stuff sooo here ya go
I need help with names!! Code names or whatever they're called...

Luke
Silena
Bianca
Beckendorf
Ethan
Michael
Castor
Zoë
And my OC..... who doesn't have a name.. umm yea
She's a girl who likes- actually nvm I'll let y'all find out but I need a name so umm yeah

Okay I'm sorry I can't write anymore tonight because I'm either gonna crash or my brain is gonna go into Code 1:- Sarcasm :- level :- Persassy but sarcasm
Which is uhm...... yea I won't be able to stop talking so I'll go rewatch The MoM trailer and freak out....
Bye!!