Rocks are the best hiding places! [10]

Hellooooo so um I don't know where I'm going with this.... Oh also thanks -Aqua_Girl- for like motivating me and commenting and voting!! They're the best! They're also super sweet

Throne Room
Olympus
After Mr. Percy 'died'
Mr. Di Angelo's PoV (Nico not Will)
Percy didn't die.
He barely escaped.
What did he do you ask? Well let's see..... he wrote a few letters, got himself tortured, did other Percy stuff and 'escaped'. More like hid under a rock! In Hades' Palace.
Im surprised Poseidon hasn't disowned him yet.
I can literally see his aura, forget feeling it!
And here I thought he could hide!
Yea so me and Thals are freaking the Olympians out. And Leo.... But mostly the Olympians.
I think Poseidon just peed his pants.

"Idiotá" I muttered. "What did you say N-Nico..?" Poseidon stuttered. "None of your business, Promise Breaker Poseidon! Now if you'll excuse me and Thalia, we have to get going!" "You're not going anywhere with my lieutenant Hades spawn!!" Artemis yelled. "I wasn't asking. I'm going, you coming?" Thalia didn't say anything, she just put her hand on my shoulder, before I shadow-travelled away; I gave them the finger. To say Poseidon was shocked is an understatement. To say Leo was disappointed is also an understatement. To say Percy was dead was just a lie.

I appeared behind Percy and before I could even blink he had his sword at our throats. "Chiiillll! We aren't monsters!" Thalia said. "I thought you were Poseidon.." Percy let out a breath he was holding. "Yea we aren't monsters." I repeated. "And seriously Perce? 'The Watcher'?" "What?! I couldn't think of anything else!!!" He argued.

"Here." I sighed and gave him a pillow. "Am i the only who doesn't know what's going on?" Percy asked. "That's Hecatefied. You can contact us with that, we can find you with that if you're in trouble blah blah blah oh! And the most important part, we have a mind link, it's like an empathy link like the one you had with Grover except you can speak to us, and we can speak to you.."
"Thanks Neeks..." we hugged him one last time before he disappeared.

We thought it would be the last time we saw him, little did we know...

Okay I have no idea what's going on..... that sounds bad yes, I know. But I'll just wing it! It always works!
Oh and if y'all wanna read my other story, I'm updating again soo yeah. But only if u wanna! It's like really bad... I don't know where I'm going with that either..

Ooookay bai!