Mr. Desert [18]

Helloooo
Um I decided to continue writing this and the other one and uh..... SINCE WHEN DOES THIS HAVE 650 READS?!?!?!
THANK YOU!!!!

okay here ya go

Gummy's PoV
This is actually fun
Let's have a change of scenery-
Wait it's the same thing.
Why.
WHY IS IT THE SAME THING?!?!!

*bows* yes, yes, I'm back!!!

Please, no clapping.

After Percy calmed down over Annabeth coughing, Chaos explained why they were there.

Of course he had to bee dramatic and like dim the lights and stuff.

Everyone else was looking at him in awe, while his commanders made some beanbags and just chilled on them, eating popcorn and wearing fake 3D glasses and there was the occasional yell or shout.

"So that's why we're here! Whale... the reason they are here." Chaos turned the lights back on as he finished.

"Really Chaos? It took you an hour to explain what's happening when you told us in like 3 seconds?" Ethan said, as he checked his watch.

Chaos stuttered as he tried to come up with an excuse, when he thought he was saved by Beckendorf...... yeah he was wrong.

"Cut him some slack Sparrow, he held the dramatic part of him back for a whole 3 hours. We're lucky he didn't like go on and on and on and on and on and on an-" Beckendorf was interrupted by his bestfriend, "Oi! Shut it! We hear enough from Mr. Bay over there," Thysia said as she turned her head to look at Percy, who in turn smiled sheepishly. "We don't need you to start as well! Allen is on the verge of turning into Katharos and we DO NOT need two more of the same person!" Thysia ranted.

"Thys! I'm hurt!" Percy said, as he put a hand over his heart, and one on his forehead as he fake fainted.

"Ahem." Annabeth cleared her throat.

"SAVE ME GUYS!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO BE INFECTEDDD!!! ITS FINE IF YOU GET INFECTED. YOU'LL HEEL -sea what I did there- I WHALE NOT!!!" Percy yelled as he hid behind Luke and Bianca.

They let him 'hide' behind them.

"Whaddya want blondie?" Zoë asked her.

Annabeth huffed before she replied, "I want you to pay attention to me!!"

"We are." Luke said, "Not that we have a choice.." Bianca mumbled.

"Thys!" Beckendorf said as he elbowed her.

"Okay enough bickering from the two of you!" Chaos finally spoke up.

"That's like saying 'Enough of your dramatics Chaos'... it's impossible." Castor whispered under his breath, everyone heard him either way.

"Okay so we are here due to a war that is going to happen because someone," Percy looked at the gods, "decided to piss off some primordials. And it wasn't-" he stopped himself before he slipped up.

Silena sighed, "Alright let's go! Mr. Desert, if you whale please open up a portal?" "Mr. Desert? That's a new one Mor!" Percy laughed.

"Where are you guys going..?" Hermes asked.
"Home." All of them responded.

"Oh yeah about that.... you'restayingatCampHalf-Blooduntilthewarisover...."

"We really need to make a slo-mo button for him...." Lee said.

"You're staying at Camp Half-Blood until the war is over..." Chaos repeated.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANKYOUSOMUCHFOROVER2KREADSSSSSS
AND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHANKYOUSOMUCHFOROVER2KREADSSSSSSAND

LIKE HOW
THANK YOUUUU
SO MUCH

ALSO IM REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! I PROMISE I'LL GET TO BACK TO UPDATING ON THE WEEKENDS AGAIN

and I still have not started the next chapter for EHF but I WILLL

i really need to change that name-

THANKYOUSOMUUCCHHHH
ALL OF Y'ALL ARE AMAZHANG
BYEEEEEE

THANKYOU