rise of skywalker

A long long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... (THEME SONG STARTS)

STAR WARS: EPISODE IX THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

The dead speak! The galaxy has heard a mysterious broadcast, a threat of REVENGE in the sinister voice of the late EMPEROR ____________.

"Why can't we hear or see the Siths Lord's name? This could help us find him and get rid of him." Anakin exclaims infuriatingly.

"It might be that the Force wants us to wait and see who the Sith is at a later time." Obi-wan reassures him.

"Indeed obi wan is right. The force does not want to see who the sith is yet but in due time we will find out who it is hmm" Yoda said calmly as everyone nods in agreement.

GENERAL LEIA ORGANA dispatches secret agents to gather intelligence, while REY, the last hope of the Jedi, trains for battle against the diabolical FIRST ORDER.

Meanwhile, Supreme Leader KYLO REN rages in search of the phantom emperor, determined to destroy any threat to his power...

"Why must he go down such a dark path, he could be greater than this. If only he had chosen the light side..." Anakin sighed as he spoke in distraught.

"Sadly he does not see it that way, as a Jedi in training it has taught him betrayal from his uncle and master. The only light he has is Rey but she turned down his offer to bring in a new order. We can only hope he can change his way, but it seems that he has no hope to change." Obi-wan observes as he places a warm hand on Anakin's shoulder for comfort.

As you see and hear T-fighters pass by, the view slowly goes down to show a red planet with the Imperial star destroyer lurking outside the planet. Then you see Kylo battling against the natives of the planet, with his stormtroopers firing in the background.

The room tenses up as they witness the brutal scene before them.

Kylo blocked with his saber, blasts coming at him as he charged to strike another. Bringing them to the ground, he stands to twirl and stabs the native behind him while using the force to bring another and slash them in the stomach.

Kylo finally stands panting, as the background shows fire and dust surrounding the area with all the dead bodies of the natives. Suddenly he turns showing his dirty face, as the view shows an old box with a symbol on top of it. Kylo then pushes the top of the box to show a device inside, as dust flies away as he grabs the device. Only to hear indistinct whispering from the force coming from the device, as he holds it. It shows a red dot inside the triangle-shaped device with green gems surrounding it; it zooms in on the dot before the dot changes into his ship as the background glows red. The spacecraft then enters a , as it shows him moving in different angles before the inside of his ship shows the device leading him somewhere. Finally, Kylo exits the scarlet nebula to show him going toward Exegol, a dark planet with lightning everywhere. He heads toward an enormous citadel. He lands and walks forward with fog surrounding him as he lights his saber while entering the citadel. He continues forward before the view darkens, you hear rumbling as you then see the platform Kylo was on slowly descends as the lights flicker. You see tall statues of a person wearing a cloak in an attempt to hide their face surrounding Kylo.

"So it seems that he has found the Emperor's lair, hopefully he ends him and does not join forces with him." Mace sternly said.

"We should take note of this location, so after this we can go see if it's still there and destroy the Sith lair." Ahsoka comments as the others agree.

"Yes, that's a good idea Snips, we'll make sure that the future will be better than what it is." Anakin replies as he pats her head with a smile.

"At last." A voice echoes, as Kylo turns around to try to search for the unknown voice.