speeder chase

The scene changed to show Rey and her group running until they were spotted by stormtroopers.

"Freeze! Hold it right there. I've located the Resistance fugitives. All units, report..." The stormtrooper was interrupted by a blast to its head. Rey and her group turned to see who saved them, only to see a masked figure.

"Follow me." He tells them as he turns to lead them. Rey looks to her friends before they start to follow the masked person, they blend with the crowd as they run towards a transport.

"Ooh~ I wonder who this mysterious figure is." Ashoka asks with curiosity.

"Well, it seems like it's an ally." Obi-wan observes.

"Hurry." the Masked man said as they entered the transport.

"Leia sent me a transmission." he tells them, as he then goes and speaks in an alien language to the driver.

"How'd you find us?" Finn questions the man, as the man takes off his mask.

"Wookiees stand out in a crowd." Lando tells them, as Chewie moans with happiness from seeing his old friend and hugs Lando.

"It's good to see you too. Old buddy."

"This is General Lando Calrissian." C-3PO introduces him to everyone, as Rey turns to C-3PO.

"I'm glad that this person is an ally of theirs."

"We know who he is, Threepio." Rey responds to him.

"It is an honor, General." Finn said to Lando with admiration.

"General Calrissian, we're looking for Exegol." Poe tells Lando, as Lando stands there looking at them before he responds.

"Of course you are." Lando then brings his wrist up to show a hologram of the Sith wayfinder.

"Only two were made." He tells them.

"A Sith wayfinder." Rey said as she looked up to him as BB-8 chirps.

"Luke Skywalker came here to find one." Lando then chuckles in response.

"I know. I was with him. Luke and I were tailing an old Jedi hunter." he tells them, as he taps his hologram to show a figure appear.

"That's great! He must have more information for them in their search." Ahsoka chirps.

"Yes, but if he did have more information why hasn't he found it yet or Luke. They must be missing something." Anakin observes.

"Ochi of Bestoon. He was carrying a clue that could lead to a Wayfinder. We followed his ship halfway across the galaxy here. When we got to his ship it was abandoned... No clue. No Wayfinder."

"Is Ochi's ship still here?" Rey asked him.

"It's out in the desert, where he left it."

"We need to get to that ship. Search it again." She said as they heard T-fighters coming from the distance. Lando looks out the window to only see many T-fighters heading their way, Rey looks out the window as well.

"I got a bad feeling about this. Ochi's ship is out past Lurch Canyon. Go." Lando tells them.

"Let's hope that they can make it to his ship before the stormtroopers find them."

"Thank you, General." Poe tells him as Chewie grunts softly to Lando.

"You too, Chewie."