babu frik workshop

Kylo exits the room as General Hux and General Pryde walk behind him.

"Report, General Pryde." Kylo demands.

"There's been a new development. The knights of Ren have tracked the scavenger."

"To a settlement called Kijimi." The officer behind the two generals reports.

"Shall we destroy the city, Supreme...?" Hux asks him as Kylo hushes him, and walks away. The scene changes as Babu works behind 3-CPO cracking.

"Well good thing he's not going to destroy the city for now at least." ashoka said at least a bit hopeful

"I just had an idea. There's something else we could try." 3-CPO offers a new idea before he gets shut down by Babu.

Babu starts exclaiming in his language as Rey stares worryingly and she walks out of the room.

With Zorii and Poe, they see distant explosions.

"How long has it been like this?" Poe asks.

"First order took most of the kids a long time ago. Can't stand the cries anymore. I've saved up enough to get out. I'm going to the colonies."

"I know from the first film that the First Order kidnapped children to become stormtroopers, but I can't get used to the idea that they could do something this horrible, this immoral!" Anakian said angry at all that he heard and saw.

"It does now make sense why there are so many stormtroopers, it's because they take all the kids of the planets they conquer or defeat." mace said

"And that is why they are Sith, for they have no heart or soul." Obi-wan said.

"How? All of those hyperlanes are blocked." He questions as she pulls out a medallion.

"That's a First Order Captain's medallion. I've never seen one before." He says awestruck.

"Free passage through any blockade. Landing privileges, any vessel." She unlocks the glass pane of her helmet, revealing her eyes as she stares at Poe.

"Wanna come with me?" She offers as Poe looks down and sighs.

"I can't walk out of this war... Not till it's over. Maybe it is.....We sent out a call for help at the battle of Crait. Nobody came. Everyone's so afraid...They've given up." He says disheartened while shaking his head.

"No, I don't believe you believe that...Hey, They win by making you think you're alone. Remember?" She looks into his eyes as he nods at her.

"There's more of us." She reassures him.

"Wise words Zorii said poe doubts that there is no one for help yet there is always more people tho" yoda said agreeing to what zorii said.

"Yes there will always be hope, because hope is stronger than fear. With this we can stand any challenges our way." Obi-wan said. (not me thinking about the hunger games while writing this)

It shows Rey fixing the little droid.

"Squeaky wheel. I have a squeaky wheel." The droid tells her in a static voice as he looks at her. She smiles at him as he rolls back and forth with no squeak to be heard.

"Squeaky sound eliminated. Thank you. Very kind." The droid tells her as he rolls away.

"Somethings not right about all of this." Rey tells Finn as she watches the droid roll in circles.

"Hmm?"

"I know where I've seen it. The ship he was on. Ochi's ship."

"What?"