millennium falcon mission

The view shows in lightspeed the , it shows the inside with Chewbacca playing a game against Finn. Poe sits beside Finn to watch, as both Finn and Poe stare tensely at Chewie.

"Are you ever gonna go?" Poe questions Chewie as he leans forward. Chewie glances at them before he turns his attention to the game.

"He can't beat us every time." Finn said with disbelief, as he leaned toward Poe.

"Apparently he does."

"How does it do it?

"This guy right here? It's 'cause he cheats." Chewie then Gronas loudly at Poe, as if insulted.

"Are they seriously fighting over a game? How childishly imprudent" Anakin harshly judged.

"It's no different from you when things don't go your way....which is pretty often." Obi-wan seethes as Anakin's eyebrow twitches in anger.

"Couldn't agree more." Ahsoka snickers.

"Shut it snips, you're no different from me either." Anakin pouted as Obi-wan nodded in agreement.

"I'm kidding!" Poe jokes.

"Oh, come on. Take your turn." Finn said, inpatient.

"You're 250 years old."

"You're taking forever. That's cheating."

"Of course, you're better than us."

"That's why we think you're cheating." Poe flatters Chewie as Finn tells him his thoughts.

Then suddenly they hear a beeping in the ship, they turn as Chewie gets up to check what is grumbling along the way.

"Wow, they are very charming and quite amusing... like you Anakin, and your padawan." The other Jedi in the room agree while Mace chuckles from the truth in Obi wan's statement.

Anakin sharply glares at his master "Master, how dare you say I am your entertainment. I am a Jedi knight and I am VERY professional." He puts his hand on his chest as if he were in shock from Obi-wan as Ahsoka giggles in the background.

"Oh Anakin, not even your padawan believes you." Obi-wan sassily comments while giving him a look that states 'You don't even believe it yourself.'

Anakin huffs and crosses his arms before looking away in defeat.

"Don't worry!" Finn assures Chewie.

"We're not gonna turn it off." Poe tells Chewie, as he goans at them.

"He's cheating." Finn said after Chewie left them alone.

"Definitely." Poe agrees as they get up to follow Chewie after Poe turns off the game.

"Klaud, I hope you fixed that surge." Poe tells him, as he enters a room. Klaud responded in his alien language, as Poe passed by him.

The view then shows outside as the Falcon enters the Sinta Glacier Colony.

"T-minus five." Poe reports from the pilot seat. We then see Finn walking fast around the ship.

"I wonder what exactly their mission is." Ahsoka wonders outloud.

"I don't know, but I hope they have a successful mission." Anakin responded.

"Yes, I hope they have a successful mission as well, unlike you who have had many unsuccessful or endangered missions." Obi-wan responds as Anakin looks offended by him.