buried secrets

BB-8 chirps as he wiggles himself out of the sand and falls to the ground, Poe groans as he starts to stand from where he fell.

"Rey! Finn!" He shouts as he turns on his flashlight.

"You didn't say my name, sir, but I'm alright." C-3PO tells Poe, as Poe then hears muffled grunts in the distance. Poe runs to where he hears noises as Rey starts to slide down, Poe grabs her to catch her and places her on the ground.

"At least they are alright. For a moment there I thought that they weren't going to make it." Ahsoka sighed in relief.

"You all right?" He asked her.

"Yeah. Where's Finn?"

"Where's Chewie?" They look around as Chewie lands behind them as he groans from the pain, Finn then appears as he dusts himself off.

"I'm good." He tells them.

"Ah. Master Finn." C-3PO said.

"What is this place?" Finn asked as he walked toward Rey and Poe.

"They all made it in one piece, sadly they are covered in sand. Why did it have to be sand, dirt would have been a better option or water. Not sand! It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." Anakin shutters in disgust.

"Yes Anakin, we all know how much you hate sand. I bet if the enemy had sand and thrown it at you, you would have surrendered or walked away and let them escape." Obi-wan deadpans.

"But Master, I have a really good reason for it, i'm traumatized by sand. You cannot expect me to deal with something that haunts my dreams."

"You need help if you can be defeated by sand, suppose a hero with no fear."

Ahsoka snorts as she tries to stop herself from laughing.

"This isn't the afterlife, is it? Are droids allowed here?" C-3PO questions Finn, Poe, and Rey hug each other in relief.

"I thought we were goners," Poe tells them.

"We might still be." C-3PO said to Poe.

"Which way out?" Finn asks as Rey grabs her saber and lights it to see, Poe then turns on his flashlight only to see that Rey's saber glows more than his.

"Oh the benefits of being a Jedi, until everyone tries to kill you that is." Anakin comments.

"We have to hurry." Rey tells them as she walks away, Poe then follows with his flashlight.

"So, what was it?" Rey questions Finn.

"What?" Finn asked.

"What you were gonna tell me?"

"When?"

"When you were sinking in the sand, you said... 'I never told you...'"

"I'll tell you later."

"You mean when Poe's not here?" Poe said as he stared at Finn before he passed him.

"Yeah. Mm-hmm."

"We're gonna die in sand burrows and we're all keeping secrets?"

"Oof, he really is ruining the moment for Finn. Haha sucks for you!" Anakin taunts Finn.

"You do know that they can't hear you, right?" Ahsoka questions Anakin with a smirk.

"Of course I know that! I'm not that dumb, but it still sucks to be him."