the scene

request from @hearts4ashleyseaver (i'm sorry it literally never lets me tag you)

ok so its one where emily and the reader are
watching a movie and it has a sex scene so they like reenact it if that makes sense? maybe ammonite be it has lesbian sex scenes

if you haven't figured out already this is another request that is not spencer reid. i will try to get another spencer fic out soon. i'm trying lol. also i'm sorry for not doing a whole lot lately. school has literally just been one thing after the next recently so i've been very overwhelmed.

1190 words

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

the last few days had been exhausting. you and the team had just gotten back from another brutal case. and while you and emily had plans to spend time tonight over a real home cooked dinner, those plans were out the door as soon as the two of you stepped inside the comfort of your home.

"em, i know we planned for tonight, but i'm tired and i know you're tired so let's just order in and watch a movie or something," you said, setting your stuff down and taking off your coat.

"that sounds nice, love," she said, wrapping her arms around your waist, hugging you from behind.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"hey y/n," emily called from the living room.

"yeah, em," you replied, making your way to her.

"what do you wanna watch?" she asked you.

"honestly, i don't really care. just put on something," you said, making your way to the kitchen to get the food ready.

emily followed not long after, hugging you from behind again. the two of you just stayed like that, content in the silence and each other's presence.

after a while, emily removed her hands from your waist and you whined at the loss of warmth and contact.

"shh, its okay," she said laughing. "i'm sorry, i'm just starving. we'll cuddle more after dinner, love," she said, walked to the couch with the glasses of wine.

you followed behind her with the food, the two of you sitting down on the couch.

"what is this?" you asked, talking about what was playing on tv.

"um, it's called Ammonite," she said, shrugging. "i've never seen it, it's just what the tv was on when i turned it on."

the two of you ate in comfortable silence and were laying on the couch together. you weren't paying much attention to the movie so much as running your fingers through emily's hair and admiring her features. but, when a certain scene came on the tv, you couldn't tear your eyes away.

Kate Winslet and Saoirse Ronan's characters were in the midst of a very intense scene. your eyes were glued to the tv the entire time, and so it seems emily's was as well.

"hey em, c-can we do that," you said nudging her to get her attention, your eyes still on the tv.

"that sounds like a great idea," she said, taking your hand and leading you to the bedroom.

once in the room, emily backed you up against the wall, one hand on your cheek and the other on your waist. she wasted no time, kissing you harshly and biting your lip before pulling away.

you whined and chased after her lips, begging for more.

"be patient, darling," she said with a laugh.

and with that she began kissing you again, gentler this time, but still eager, like she couldn't get enough of you. she slowly began to make her way down to your neck, leaving her marks along the way and making sure to give your sweet spot some extra attention.

"em," you whined, your hands on her waist, trying desperately to pull her as close as possible to you.

both her hands gripped your hips as she began sucking harder, no doubt leaving deep purple spots for later. she took off your shirt and began kissing your chest and making her way down to your breasts. she took your left breast in her mouth, sucking and gently nipping it while pinching your right nipple with her thumb and forefinger.

"fuck!" you cried out, your back arched and brows furrowed. "just like that, em, please don't stop."

she moved to your right breast, showing it some attention, doing the same thing as with the left before making her way down to where you needed her most.

she slowly slipped your shorts down and looked up at you before diving in. she licked up every ounce of arousal there was before sucking harshly on your clit.

you let out a pornographic moan, your hand flying out to rest against the wall, trying to find a way to keep yourself upright, while the other hand tugged hard on emily's hair.

emily was devouring your pussy like it was the last meal she'd ever have. she fucked you with her tongue as her nose grazed against your clit, the feeling all too much.

your legs were shaking and the pit in your stomach was forming, signaling you were close to your orgasm.

emily replaced her tongue with her fingers, pumping into you at an intense pace, curling them with each thrust to hit that spot inside you, and went back to using her mouth to suck on your clit some more.

"fuck! em, i'm so close!" you screamed, so loud you were sure you'd get complaints from the neighbors.

this seemed to motivate her even more. she picked up the pace of her fingers to an inhuman speed and sucked on your clit so hard you were sure you saw stars.

with her other arm, she pushed your hips against the wall, the pleasure so intense you were trying to ride her face and pull away at the same time.

just seconds later you felt your orgasm approaching, the intense feeling washing over you as your orgasm hit you, hard. after fucking you through your high, she licked up every drop before pulling her mouth away and standing back up to kiss you once more.

the taste of yourself on her lips was intoxicating and it made you dizzy. you didn't want the moment to end, but you had to pull away.

"i need to sit down before my legs give up on me," you said with a breathy laugh.

"i'm sorry, love. was it too much?" emily asked worried, as she helped you sit down on the edge of the bed.

"no, that was...amazing. indescribable. the best orgasm i've ever had," you said, laughing and leaning on her shoulder.

"good, i'm glad. i was worried it was too intense," she said, placing her hand on your thigh as you sighed and melted into her touch.

"no, it was so good, em," you mumbled tiredly, starting to fall asleep on her shoulder.

"okay, sleepyhead, let's get you in bed," she said with a laugh.

"no," you whined, "but what about you? let me take care of you," you said with a pout.

"maybe some other time, love. you're practically asleep right now," she said, smiling and caressing your cheek.

she helped you get in bed before making her way to her side and slipping under the covers.

you reached your hands out for her as soon as she was next to you, but whined in discontent at the barrier between the two of you.

you tugged at her shirt, signaling for her to take it off.

"hold on, love," she said with a gentle tone as she slipped her shirt off before opening her arms to you.

she encased her arms around you and you immediately felt more at ease when your skin made contact with hers. you nuzzled into her neck, and slowly drifted off.