𝟬𝟯

"why the fuck won't it open it's mouth."

"you idiot, probably because you're practically shoving that spoon up her nostril." you scoffed, snatching the object away before hoisting the girl out of the highchair.

"and she's not an it, nezuko does have a name. god, what is with you and referring to children like they're a different species."

"that's because they are. look at it, a menace."

nezuko's pink, doe-eyed gaze looks up at you like the innocent child she was, making your mouth curve up into a smile full of adoration.

mental note: never leave sanemi alone with kids.

or have kids.

seating yourself on the tatami flooring with nezuko held upright in your lap, you playfully manoeuvred the spoon like an aeroplane into her mouth, receiving happy cheers from her infant self.

"how in the hell, i tried that shit already."

"maybe she just doesn't like you." you hummed.

"oh, i'm liked y/n! i'm not fucking tomioka-"

"language shinazugawa sanemi! you are in the presence of a child for the nth time." you said through gritted teeth, bonking his head with the metal spoon.

he let out a grunt from pain, before snatching the spoon and lobbing it across the room. you glared stay him, before whispering into nezuko's ear with a subtle smirk.

the girl hummed in approval before wacking her hand cutely onto sanemi's face, which was now smushed on the floor next to you both, surprised from the impact.

"what the hell. not you making that gremlin abuse me in my own house. that's no way to treat your boyfriend." he grumbled, rubbing over at the spot on his forehead.

"maybe if you didn't act like a baby then you wouldn't get punished. even my little nezuko acts more mature than you."

the man rolled his eyes at your comment. "whatever, mother y/n." he teased.

"you are so ill-tempered, shinazugawa."

"fancy words mean nothing to me." he smirked, making you roll your eyes playfully.

after wiping away the excess pudding from nezuko's lips with a damp cloth, you give her a head pat lovingly.

"you know, it would be cute to see a mini you or me one day."

"no it wouldn't." sanemi said bluntly.

you pondered over the thought of having a mini raging sanemi running around the house, screaming his head off and a mini you, getting excited over the smallest things and making snide comments all the time. maybe not.

"you're right. any children with your blood would be birthed as gremlins."

"look who's talking." he scoffed. you chuckled, leaning down to leave a soft peck on his forehead.

your fingers ran through his thick, platinum hair, his pale lilac eyes closed slowly. it was like he was bewitched, under a trance as you soothed him to sleep.

nezuko was also snuggled up in your motherly warmth, one she hadn't felt for a long time.

her box was nothing compared to this. 

you let your two babies get comfortable in your embrace, fingers switching from sanemi's head to nezuko's as you practically lulled them to a land of dreams.

releasing a yawn yourself, you decided that your bed would be more comfortable than the floor.

"you know what time it is?"

"what time is it." sanemi said with a groan.

"bed time!" you beamed, scooping up nezuko on one hip and clasping sanemi's hand with yours, before leading the drowsy bunch to your's and sanemi's bedroom.