"ᴡʜᴏᴀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ."

Allura sat on the floor, opposite of Erica. "So, it's just us?"

"Yep. The saddest 'pack' of all." Allura joked. When Erica had woken Allura updated her on what was happening and how she had escaped.

"Ha, I guess I'm the Alpha now." Erica laughed along with her friend.

Allura stood up, brushing off her legs. "Welp, g'night."

"Wait, you're just leaving me here?"

"Yep. You've changed, you'll notice the exhaustion soon. You're still filled with adrenaline."

"Chained and all?" Erica asked.

"Until you have some control, yes. That could take weeks, or months. It could even take years to learn full control."

Erica groaned, closing her eyes. Allura waited for her to say something else but the silence was instead filled soft breaths.

∞❦∞

Allura followed Deatons text to the middle of the woods. She raised an eyebrow as she noticed a man with a lot of weapons.

"If I had known they called you I would have stayed home."

Chris whipped around, gun pointing at her face.

"Whoa there, cowboy. Don't shoot." Allura raised her hands and grinned in mock fear.

"Allura? What are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"Deaton said you could need help. Something about crazed werewolves. I don't know, I wasn't really listening."

Chris lowered his gun. "You know about the supernatural?" Allura laughed.

"Yep, Deatons my second cousins, third cousins, wife's, wife, nephew."

Argent looked at her with an unwavering stare. "Long line family. It's a uh- family business I guess."

"So you're a what? Witch?" Allura gasped as her hand gripped her heart.

"The fact that you just compared me to a witch is just offensive. Those asshats are speciesist, thinking they're better than everybody." Allura rolled her eyes.

"I was a human... with gifts." She smiled as streched the truth.

"You want me to believe you have, what, superpowers?" Chris asked in disbelief.

"Yes."

They stood in silence waiting for Scott and his team to arrive.

∞❦∞

"Who's she?" Was the first thing Isaac asked.

"Who's who- Allura?" Scott asked.

"Yep."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know. Just taking a stroll in the middle of a full moon with killer werewolves." Allura grinned, "Deaton sent me."

"You know Deaton?" Derek asked.