{The beginning}

SpringbonniePOV: I woke up next to Fredbear, I then got up and started to comb my hair. As I thought to myself "Today's the day! A little girl's birthday party here, at Fredbear's Family Diner! I'm so excited! But, I should calm down." My smile quickly faded when I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:00! I had to hurry if I didn't want to be late to the show. I put on my bow and put my bow on in my hair and ran out of the room. I went to my dressing room and put my dress on and put some lipstick on too. Then, I ran over to the stage and started practicing my ukulele.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FredbearPOV: I woke up late (As usual) and I noticed Spring was gone. I got up and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, "I'm so hot," I said as I started posing. I heard Spring in her high heels walk towards the stage and start practicing her ukulele. I sprinted toward my dressing room and started combing my hair. As soon as I combed my hair, I put my bright purple top hat on my head. I then put on my black and purple suit and put my bow on. I hurried over to the stage and picked up my microphone and started to practice my singing. I stopped in the middle of my song to listen to Spring's ukulele. She started singing while playing. Her voice sounded like, an angel to me. She then stopped and turned around to look at me. "Sorry, I got carried away there," She said. "No it's ok you sounded like an.... angel," I muttered back. She started to blush at me. "O-oh ok," She stuttered. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Fredbear then started to catch feelings for Springbonnie as the same happened to Springbonnie. They both wondered if they liked eachother back.