{Stories}

Akira POV: I was on my iPad when I heard my brother, Bryan talking about past stories. I was interested in what he was saying and wondered about mom and dad's past stories. I went up to Bryan and told him this. "What stories do you think mom and dad have?" He answered me with a smile. "I'm not sure, but we can go and check." He and I went to the dinning room in the diner. They were both sitting on the stage having a conversation. We went up to them and said this. "Do you guys have any stories for us?" We we're both really excited and couldn't stand still. "Well, what stories do you guys want to hear?" Mom said. I said "Any story would be fine! As long as it's exciting." Springbonnie then looked at Fredbear and back at us. "Um Spring?" Fredbear whispered to Springbonnie. "Yeah?" She replied turning to face him. "We can't tell them about the-"He got caught off by me. "ABOUT THE WHAT???" I said almost screaming. They both looked...sad? I was confused and didn't want to hurt their feelings. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings I didn't know." "No Akira it's not your fault you weren't there at the time." Now, I was really confused. "Ok we're going to tell you the story." "In the past, me and Spring were performing when all of a sudden, there were teenagers wearing masks of other animatronics. The four of them all started making fun of the birthday boy, then the foxy mask and the Bonnie mask picked up the birthday boy and put the birthday boy in my mouth. Then... I bit the front lobe of the boy.." Dad stopped talking and him and mom both looked really sad. "But! That's not of any of your businesses!" Mom said. "Now, go in your room and I'll tuck you in!" We both walked to our room. "That was an interesting story." Bryan said as he slowly walked into the bathroom to change into his pajamas. I went over to my draw and got my pajamas and walked over to my bathroom. We both walked out with our pajamas on and mom walked in as we got in our bed. "Akira, don't worry and don't think it's your fault because you asked about the story." She kissed my head and Bryan's head too. "Goodnight." She said as she turned off the light and walked out of our room closing the door. "Do you think mom is right about what I said?" I asked Bryan staring at the ceiling. "Yeah. I think she's right, but you should get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day."