{Lemon :) }

FredbearPOV: I put my tongue in Spring's mouth, she tried to fight back but, she lost and I explored her mouth touching every spot in her mouth. I then, moved my hand down her side eventually reaching her entrance. I pulled away and, started to pull Spring's shirt off and then pull my own off too. She unbuttoned her bra and I just kind of... stared. "Well? What are you looking at Fredbear?" "Uh nothing, don't worry about it Spring," I said back to her. I then, unzipped my pants and, my boxers were the only thing left. Spring then, took her skirt off and then she also took her panties off. I took my boxers off and my cock stood up as I was hard. Before I could say anything she took my cock and started sucking on it. I moaned and put my fingers through her hair. I then put my cock in her mouth the whole way she gagged but, kept sucking. I came in her mouth and, she swallowed most of it but, the rest of the cum dripped from her mouth. She stood up and, I kissed her. I tasted some of the cum in her mouth. She then pulled away and, I pinned her against a wall. I put my cock against her opening and, she moaned. Then, I put my full length into her and pulled out and went in, repeating that over and over. She moaned like crazy as my cock jolted through her. "A-ah~! Fredbear~ p-please go slower." I in fact, didn't go slower. Instead, I went faster and, harder. "Fuck~! Your cock, it feels, so good~!" My climax was building up faster than I expected. "Spring, darling, just to let you know, I'm going to cum, soon enough at least." "O-okay, I need to, also." Spring is my girlfriend. I want everyone to know who she belongs to, me. I decided to move my head down to her neck and brush my lips against it. I then kissed her neck. I eventually turned that kiss into a bite, making a hickey on her soft skin. "F-Fredbear I'm going to cum~!! Please don't stop~!" I really want to push her over her limit. I want to stop, but I can't. My body won't let me. It feels to good. "Fredbear~!! I'm going to cum~~!!" And she did. I felt the white, sticky, cum run down my cock as I continued thrusting. Her body ended up resting down on my cock, she kept moaning and breathing loudly, loud enough to call it panting. My climax was finally built up. "Spring, I'm cumming." I did it. I came. My body almost fell over. I picked up Spring and teleported our clothes on. I laid down, with her on my stomach. Eventually, we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both acted like nothing happened until Fredbear asked a very important question