{Akira and Bryan}

SpringbonniePOV: "Sooo Spring," He said "What?" I replied. "Well ever since we had..sex don't you think we should actually have children?" He said. I looked surprised and said "W-well I never thought about that." He replied "Well since were animatronics and can't have kids we could get actual children and put them in the suits we made." I was thinking about that when I realized "Yeah! We could, we made a boy and a girl so that means we need a boy and a girl." " Yeah" Fredbear said. We went out and took a short walk when we saw two kids sneaking out of a house. A boy and a girl! They ran past us really fast but I managed to get the girl and Fredbear got the boy. We headed back to the pizzeria and decided what to do with them. "Let's kill them and make them our kids." fredbear suggested. I said "Yeah, you get the girl i'll get the boy." The plan was final. He grabbed a knife and I grabbed my chain saw. When Fredbear went for the girl the boy jumped out and sacrificed his life for her. Well... I guess the plans were changed. So he killed the boy and I cornered the girl and killed her. They woke up in their new animatronic forms and walked out of their room. Fredbear went to greet the girl but she shielded her face and said "Please don't hurt me!" Me and Fredbear were both surprised and Bryan said this "We were both abused because our dad always took the anger out on us." We hugged them and we all started to cry. This is actually the first time we all felt the same emotion. Then we all departed the hug and we all accepted each other. I was the mother, Fredbear was the father, Akira was the daughter and Bryan was the son.