Welcome to the Daycare

It's around 3pm in the afternoon, I find myself enjoying a fun game on my computer, suddenly, something pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen...

(You need to pay your electric bill!)

"Well, might as well check it." I mumbled while clicking on it.

"$236?! I didn't know I used that much electricity! I'll definitely need a job after this.-"

I immediately search up jobs near me. I come across many results, but only one peaks my interest.

I begin looking at what it is. "Mega Pizzaplex Daycare Staff needed!..." I carefully read all of the details following after, including the part where I would be working with someone.

"This one seems interesting, and it's the only one with a high enough pay to get me through for a while." I tell myself while beginning to apply for an interview. After I finish, I decide to take a nice little nap while I wait for them to respond.

4 hours later...

I woke up feeling more refreshed than I was before, and I find that I've already gotten a response.

I read it aloud, "You perfectly meet our criteria! Your interview starts tomorrow at 1pm sharp! We're sure you'll make a lovely employee here!"

"I'll have to make a new sleep schedule, but I have to make sure I get this job!" I look over at the digital clock sitting next to me. By this time, it is 7:23pm.

"I just woke up from a nap, but I should probably eat dinner and head back to bed soon if I'm not going to sleep in." I say in an annoyed tone.

I scramble to the kitchen to eat dinner, and after, I run back to my bed, set my alarm, and go to sleep.

Next day...

*Beep. Beep. BEEP. BEEP!*

I wake up to hear the neverending nagging noise right next to me beeping repeatedly. I raise up in bed and smack the alarm's off button.

The time shows 11:50am. I get up and decide to eat a small breakfast before I shower. After I eat, I quickly run to the shower. When I finish, the clock shows 12:15pm, I scurry to find interview-appropriate clothing, and quickly put them on.

After getting everything else together, I'm out of the door with 10 minutes to spare, luckily for me, it only takes 5 to get there. I spend the extra 5 minutes inside of the Pizzaplex keeping myself distracted until interviewed.

After the interview...

"We will take some time to review this, but we will send you an email not too long from now, so Y/N, feel free to go back home!" I did just that, and waited for my results.

When I finally got them back a couple of hours later, I was thrilled to see the two words "You're hired" in bold across the screen. "Congratulations Y/N! You're hired! Your first shift starts tomorrow at 3pm!" It read. I sigh with relief and continued the rest of my day.

Tomorrow...

I get up and get ready for my first ever shift at the Mega Pizzaplex! As soon as I arrive, there is someone there to help escort me to the Daycare. As I look up, I see a double door with a sign above it that reads Superstar Daycare Pick-Up! Inside, I see a golden statue of a Sun-looking thing, and on the other side, I see a Moon one.

"Are these the other things I'll be working with like it said in the job description?" I say pointing at the golden statues.

"Correct! This is Sundrop and Moondrop! You'll be meeting them soon!"

We stopped in front of a slide with a sign saying Slide into Fun!

"You need to go through here." Said my escort.

I did as he said I needed to, the slide continued for only a few seconds, until I landed inside of a ball pit. I walk around for a few seconds looking for a way out before hearing a noise causing me to look up.

"Hoo hoo hoo!"