Midnight

I'm lying down, I've been asleep for a while, but I woke up a few minutes ago to noises. Weird noises being made right outside of the Daycare. It's difficult to describe, but I want to check what it is. There's only one thing keeping me from walking to the door and opening it. The question that keeps repeating in my head.

"Would I be risking my safety?"

Moon is still asleep next to me, he seems to be enjoying lying with me. The way he's cuddled up to me, it's an adorable thing to see. As much as I love it, the noises are getting louder. They haven't stopped ever since they started. I don't want it to wake Moon up, he looks too peaceful! Im a bit scared for what's out there, but I convince myself that nothing will hurt me.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I've managed to tune the noises out, but one very loud one made me jolt. I get up immediately and throw my shoes on. I look over to where Moon is sleeping, I give him a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Sorry Moon, I know you won't like this, but this has gone on for long enough. I'm going to go see what's bothering us."

Upon saying that, I walk out of the room that Moon's in and make my way to the double doors up ahead, where the noise continues to get louder.

With hesitation, I open up the door slowly, I peek out trying to make as little noise as possible. I don't see anything that looks out of the ordinary. The noises have fully stopped, but it seems...odd.

I don't think much of it, I open the door fully and step outside of the Daycare. As soon as I step foot outside of that door, I feel a hand grasp my arm.

"M-Moon? Is that you?" I turn around.

"There you are Y/N! I found you!" Chica says.

"Chica..? W-what do you need?"

She says nothing, but starts to pull me by my arm.

"Chica! That hurts! Where are you taking me?"

She stays silent, but continues to pull my arm. I struggle to get out of her grasp, I end up succeeding to do so.

"What's the matter with you Chica?!" I scream at her.

She stares at me, her eyes arent normal. Instead of her normal blue-ish purple-ish eyes, they're flowing with purple. This isn't normal, there's something going on with her.

She begins running after me, it caught me off guard, but I manage to run ahead of her. It feels like im running for my life. What makes it even scarier is that I don't know if I actually am or not. I can hear the noise her metal feet makes when they touch the ground, they're getting closer by the second.

I can feel tears building up in my eyes, Will I die if she catches me? Why is she doing this? I have thousands of questions, but I can't worry about them right now. I only need to worry about escaping her sight. I run back around to the slide in front of the Daycare, I want to slide back down, but from last time, I know the ball pit will only slow me down, instead, I turn the corner towards the entrance of the Superstar Daycare Pick-Up. I manage to get out of her sight for a few seconds as I turn the corner and run outside of the doors. In those few seconds, I see an opportunity. I knock a few things over as I run by them and hide behind a few boxes up ahead.

My plan works, she heads over to the distraction I made and looks around before realizing that I wasn't there. She begins searching around for me.

"Y/N!~ Where are you?~" She calls to me.

I continue hiding from her.

"I think my plan worked!" I feel overcome with joy, but as I do, I feel hands wrap around me and pick me up quickly. It's a security bot. I hear a little ding, and out of nowhere, Chica appears behind me. I try to run again, but she's already here. She puts a cloth over my nose and mouth. I struggle to breathe, but it's too late, my vision fades to black as I start to lose consciousness.

_____________ Time Skip_______________

I regain consciousness, I don't know where I am. I barely even realize that I'm tied down to a chair until I look down and see the ropes, they're wrapped all around my arms, legs, and my body. I see a white rabbit lady in the distance.

"Hello? Who are you? Did you bring me here?"

"Of course I did Y/N. You may know me as Vanny." She replies to me.

Wait, Vanny? I've heard that name somewhere before... I can't remember where from though.

"What do you want from me Vanny?"

"Oh Y/N, my one simple goal, is to kill you!~" She pulls out a knife from behind her back and starts to walk closer and closer to me. All I could do is struggle to get out. She puts her knife to my chin and lifts my face up with it. My tears flow from my face quickly, I'm scared for my life.

"P-please let me go Vanny." I say sobbing loudly.

"No can do Y/N! Now...can you tell me why you think I would ever let you go?"

I stay silent, I don't know why she wants me dead, so like hell I would know anything else.

"Wrong answer!" She said loudly, she lifts her knife up and slashes me once across my chest. I wail in pain as the blood runs down my chest. Vanny chuckles at my screams.

"Oh, it was fun playing around with you, but now...Any last words?" She chuckles some more.

I dont want to die...not now! I scream as loud as I can.

"SUNNY! MOONY! ANYONE! PLEASE HELP ME!!"

To my surprise, I see a figure glide down from the ceiling. It's Moon!

He glides straight into Vanny. I watch as he begins to attack her violently.

"VANNY. DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY STARLIGHT AGAIN."

His voice sounds much deeper than usual. He knocks Vanny unconscious and runs over to me.

"STARLIGHT! ARE YOU OK?!"

It still hurts, but I don't want to make Moon worry about me too much.

"Yea Moony, it's only a scar...I'm ok!"

He instantly unties me from the chair and picks me up. I hold on tight to him, I can still feel my blood running down my chest. Before I know it, we're back at the Daycare. Moon sits me down on the bed and turns to me.

"Sunny knows first aid, he can help you." He says holding my shoulder.

He goes to the light switch and turns it on. Sun immediately turns to me and shouts.

"MOON TOLD ME EVERYTHING! WE'LL GET YOU HEALED IMMEDIATELY!"