Fluff

Just have some wholesomeness because I'm desperate for ideas.

I also keep dozing off each night that I plan to do another chapter 😃

A few changes, Suns dialogue will be underlined and Moons will be in bold. Y/N will still be "quotation marks".

Anyways here you go
______________________________________

Sunshine!~

Starlight~

I cover my mouth to muffle my laughter, but little tiny bits of laughter still manage to escape from me.

We decided to play hide-and-seek for the fun of it, and see whether it's Sun or Moon that finds me first.

I hide in a corner with a trash can in front of me, it's surprisingly a little bit  taller than me, but it hides me fully. I learned from my past mistake of hiding in the play area, especially since Moon's looking for me as well now.

The bells on them begin jingling louder and louder, they are both growing closer and closer, but I'm confident in my hiding spot.

Starlight, I know you're around here somewhere. Perhaps...HERE?

I hear Moon lift something up, and gently place it back down.

Hmm...Nope. Sunny, any luck?

Unfortunately not...

A little giggle escapes from me once again, the bell ringing stops, I cover my mouth and my smiling expression wipes off my face, I try my hardest not to make another sound. I peek through the little opening that the trash can makes with the wall, I don't see either of them.

I feel hands wrap around my arms and lift me up

Found you! (This means they both said it)

"Damn, I thought that was a good place too." I say while chuckling

They chuckle along with me, they both wrap their arms around me for a three-way hug, it was a tight hug, but I definitely loved it. They lift me up to where I'm sitting on both of their shoulders.

Well Sunshine, is there anything else you want to do?

I think to myself for a couple of second, my main thought is the hug from a couple of seconds ago.

"Hmm, what about cuddles?"

Of course!

They dash to the bedroom that I've been staying in with me still on their shoulders. I know that they are definitely excited with my suggestion. When we get to the bedroom, they lay me down on the bed and hop in next to me. I'm in the middle of both of them lying on my back, while they're on their sides facing toward me with arms around me.

It's my first time cuddling with both of them together, in other words, a three person cuddle. I'm not complaining, I love it a lot. Both of their faces are on my chest, but the warmth of their bodies against mine helps me to relax. I just never want to leave this position.

As I wallow in my thoughts, I feel the movement of Sun and Moons heads nod at each other. My eyes are closed, but they open to Sun kissing my right cheek, and Moon kissing my left. I definitely wasn't expecting that at all. It causes my face to grow red in embarrassment. Sun and Moon both chuckle at my reaction.

Ah, you look so cute when you're flustered~

It makes me want to squeeze you as hard as I can!

"I love you guys both so much!" I kiss their foreheads, and they get the same facial expression that I did a couple moments ago.

"Oh~ look who's getting flustered now~" I say jokingly

They cover their faces just like I did, I hug both of them tighter. We cuddle for what felt like forever. A forever that I didn't want to end. They fall asleep on my chest, I gently stroke their heads a couple of times.

"I'm so happy that I'm with you guys, I love you." I whisper. I slowly fall asleep with them, my hands wrapped around both of them.

______________________________________

I know that this isn't the best chapter, but I was awake at 1am trying to finish this before I fell asleep-

Please drop ideas for the next chapter down in the comments, please I'm desperate-