Valentine's Day Special!

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!! 💞

Hope you enjoyed it!

(Also, sorry that I haven't been posting daily, I've just been low on ideas😅, but if you'd like, you can leave some ideas in the comments!)

I'm going to give Sun and Moon the ability to split into different animatronics for this special so they can both be with Y/N at the same time
______________________________________

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SUNSHINE!!" I hear before Sun pounces on me with his hands behind his back.

"I got you a gift!"

He slowly reveals his hand which holds a handmade card, and a jumbo box of chocolates.

"I know you have a huge sweet tooth!" He says with a smile.

He lowers his hands down to me and motions at me to take the gifts. When I gently grab them out of his hand,  open the card up, and read it.

Happy Valentines Day Sunshine! All of these years I spent only taking care of kids as my number one priority, you've changed that. I have someone of my own to care for now! We may not tell you as often as we would like, but we love you so much. You are our one and only Valentine <3

I felt so happy reading it, I hug Sun as tight as I can.

"Aww, Sunny! I love you guys too"

He wraps his arms around me and spins me around with joy

"Moon has something for you too"

He turns off the lights and Moon comes to me with hands behind his back, he takes his hand out from behind his back revealing a huge bouquet of roses and Teddy Bear.

"I know it isn't much, and they are quite common gifts for Valentine's Day, but I wanted to do something..."

"Moony, I don't mind what it is, I'm just grateful to know that you're thinking of me" I tell him while giving him a kiss on his forehead

He gives a warm smile of relief, and kisses me multiple times on my forehead while giggling.

"Do you think there's a way that you and Sunny could be here at the same time? I want to give you my gift, but it would be better if it were at the same time."

He nods and runs to the bedroom. He comes back a moment later with both him and Sun side by side.

"I figured you wouldn't really want to see how that works as of right now" He chuckles nervously. I dismiss it and take his word for it. I tell them to turn around and close their eyes while I run to go get their Valentine's gifts, I lay them down next to me and sit in the middle of them with a smile on my face.

"You can look now!"

They turn around and their faces light up.

"ARE THOSE PLUSHIES OF ALL US? THEY'RE SO CUTE!" They say in sinc.

I chuckle and stand up, "I made the myself, so they may be a little tacky, but I thought we should have something to represent us!"

They both picks me up and smother me with love

"Oh, don't worry about that! They're perfect Sunshine/Starlight! We love them!"

I grab both of their faces and give them each a kiss on their cheeks, they both carry me over toward the couch where they lay me down and cuddle up to me. I love when we have wholesome moments like this. We all hug up tightly together, we all fall asleep in each other's hold. It's the best Valentine's day I've ever had, it's the first one I won't have to spend alone. I hope all of them are just like this!
______________________________________

Sorry for it being so short, I've had a lot more work to do than I thought I would, and I had to celebrate Valentine's with my family. I'll try to keep posts up, but there may be a few times where I'm unable. I have 5 hours a day to think of ideas and begin writing them, which seems like a lot of time, but a lot of that is spent on other important things as well. Sorry for the delay though!