Chapter 10

(past timeline)

The hospital was felt in silence even though there were many of those who ever rage with a storm inside. Taehyung's mother sits by the room where her son was still uncouiness with her eyes red from crying. Yoongi was next to her holding the emerging anger for the man in the opposite room. Jimin was scared knowing what had happened to his friend.

The police were called and they were currently talking to Mr

The police were called and they were currently talking to Mr. Jeon about what action was gonna be taken because of the accident. "I am sorry Mrs. Jeon but your son is accused of assault and harming a young boy," the official said and Mrs. Jeon breaks into tears.

"But the injuries weren't life-threatening. My son, I didn't do it on purpose, he doesn't have control of him to stop himself" she cries begging the office for her son.

"Ryen we can't always defend our son-" she stops her husband.

"No! You never support your son! My son did nothing wrong! He has no control over himself!" she shouts pushing her husband's hands

"How dare you say that! My son is lying unconscious because of your son! And you are defending your crazy son!" Ms. Kim shouts at Jungkook's mother who stands stunned.

"Don't you dare call my son crazy! If it wasn't for your disgusting son then Jungkook would never dare to be near him! From childhood your son has been obsessing with my son, making his life miserable!" Mrs. Jeon shuts, raging with anger.

She was ready to throw her hands when Mr. Jeon grabbed his wife away from the hall "stop this madness, Ryen! Our son is at fault!-"

"My son is not! How dare she call my son crazy! He doesn't have control of himself! Why does everyone keep saying my son is crazy! He isn't!" Mrs. Jeon was in tears screaming for her son.

It is not like Mrs. Jeon doesn't know that it is her son's fault, but what can she do to defend her son. From a young age her son has been called crazy! Psycho! Even mental! But her son isn't! It is not his that he was born with a genetic disorder. Yes Jungkook is bipolar which is why Mrs. Jeon always defends her son even though he doesn't have control over.

"I know but you can't try to fight everyone and defend Jungkook like that! Soyan son was attack by jungkook-"

"Stop making my son sound like an animal!" She cries more at her son helpness. It is not the first time her son has been in this situation which breaks her heart because whenever Jungkook comes out of the episode he goes into depression and will blame himself which she can't have. She can;t see her son go through that again.
"But Ryen-"

"Do whatever you have to! Ask whatever amount they want to shut up and drop the charges. I am willing to pay whatever they ask for! But I want my son to go without questioning" she doesn't let her husband finish.

She wipes her tears in detriment to take her son out without any trouble. She waits for her husband but seeing the hestiston in his eyes makes her frown. "Why aren't you going? Go do something about it!" she demands but Mr. Jeon doesn't move.