Chapter 28

(current timeline)

"Yeonjun" Jungkook repeats the name of his son as the two father and son keep hold of their glaze.

"Please get off the floor, you look pitiful, it doesn't suit you," Yeonjun says a little annoyed because no matter how much he began to hate the man in front of him some part of him doesn't like the appearance of his father.

Yeonjun drops his bag as he watches his Jungkook stand on his feet. Rolling his eyes he comes to face his father. Jungkook for the first time sees the hate in Yeonjun's eyes, and he felt someone squeezing his heart because for him Yeonjun was the one who he held dearly to his heart. Jungkook might not have been a great father but he always made sure that his oldest son had everything. They two were close to each other. So to see the adoring eyes of his son turn into a hater he knew he failed.

"Son-"

"Please don't call me that," Yeonjun coldly says. Jungkook freezes, eyes wide and scared.

"Why Yeonjun looks I am sorry-" Yeonjun doesn't let Jungkook finish.

"Look I don't know what your intestine behind coming here and apologize but please don't. Your sorry doesn't fix what has been broken. Papa had gone through enough because of you. Please don't put him through more trouble by burdening your sorry on him" Yeonjun wasn't gonna pretend like he knows nothing or pity on the man in front of him because Yeonjun Jungkook was no longer a father but a man who raped his Papa, he was just a criminal.

Jungkook's heart drops as he looks at his son, his chest feeling the pangs for Yeonjun's words. Jungkook lowers his head and covers his face with his shaking hands. "I know I made an unforgivable mistake......but I regret it. Taehyung got hurt because of me...I am ashamed but understand me, son-" Jungkook was also breaking in front of his son but Yeonjun was far from wanting to hear his father's explanation.

"Why do people always regret things when it is too late? Why do you get to come here and apologize like it's gonna ease those painful memories from his mind?  Why do people we trust the most break it so easily? '' Yeonjun didn't look at Jungkook a...

"Why do people always regret things when it is too late? Why do you get to come here and apologize like it's gonna ease those painful memories from his mind?  Why do people we trust the most break it so easily? '' Yeonjun didn't look at Jungkook as he didn't want to show him the forming tears in his eyes.

If there was anyone Yeonjun trusted it was his father. From a young age, Yeonjun had come to realize that his family was different, his family was never the "normal" one. But that never got to him because his father and Papa had always made sure that he lived a life that was never out of ordinary. Even when his family of three added other people, even when his father brought another woman into his life he didn't question his father. Yes, it hurt him deeply but he would never show it because Jungkook left the family he was always in Yeonjun lived with. There were many times when he wanted to question his father, like why their once happy family had to be separated, why he stopped loving his papa like he once did. Why was the happiness that once showered in his family gone?