Chapter 48

(Past Timeline)

Ps: there is only 2 chapter left. So this is not the ending so calm down loves. I will also post a outline like last time. And will be answering question if you have any before posting the last chapter. Thank you so much loves💜💜💜💜. Also it 5am and I just finish writing. Can't write anymore sorry loves.

"Hey, you okay?" Yoongi sighs when Jimin walked into his office.

Yoongi and Jimin were on a business trip over sea. Even if there was a load of work pending Yoongi couldn't focus at all. One he was worried for his brother. He calls and they say he was getting better but he needed to see for himself.

And other was Jungkook. Yoongi's teeth gritted in anger just remembering the name. That bastard left his brother to die. Yoongi might not have the best connection with Jungkook but he never hated the man. Deep down he always thought Jungkook was better than his mother. His brother was okay with him. With the way, he had a coke to protect Taehyung when everyone was attacking him. It made him believe that his brother was in good hands.

But oh how he was wrong. How wrong he was about jungkook's loving Taehyung. He at leashes trusts him to save his brother. They had problems yes. But no problem can ever be greater than someone's life. Jungkook proved to him that he was worst than his mother. That woman was evil, but she was upfront about it. But jungkook hid his true self. His hateful self.

"Just tried Minnie" Yoongi whispers. Jimin gives him a small sweet and walked to his side.

Placed his hands over his husband's shoulder and gently rubbed it "something bothering you" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi puts down his pen and holds Jimin by the waist. He brought Jimin to his lap and quietly rested his head against his chest. There was a moment of silence, only the moment of Jimin's hands-on Yoongi's back was the sound coming.

"I am worried Minnie" Yoongi started and Jimin frowned

"Tae is okay now wrong," Jimin said.

"Will he still be okay if he finds out about jungkook?" His dull eyes stare back at his husband.

Jimin sighs, he knows how Taehyung will be when he finds out that Jungkook left him to die. "Do we have to say?" Jimin asked.

"Why wouldn't we say? Taehyung deserves to know what kind of a man he loves. The man who doesn't even speak when someone begs for his life. Let him know what a monster he is!" Yoongi's tone turns dark and his eyes are angered.

Jimin sadly looks at Yoongi. He knows Yoongi his feelings. It is not only hate, he feels bad for his brother. He wishes he could help him but he can't. Jimin just pulls Yoongi closer to him and shuts his eyes. "It will break him" he let out.

That is what Yoongi is afraid of. He can't see his brother breaking again. He doesn't have in him to put his brother in more pain. But he also won't be hiding the truth. He just hopes Taehyung holds himself.