Chapter 50

THIS IS A LONG LONG LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE TIME I DIDN'T POST! So please enjoy and thank you for waiting for me💜💜💜

(Current Timeline)

YeonJun sighs as he looks at the burning sunlight. His eyes numb and dullness's in his heart. He was sitting in his usual escape place by the water. It was the same day he had said those painful words to his sister. The guilty and shame of his words were eating him alive. After a slap in the face by his Papa he didn't have the heart to face his sister.

So he did the only thing he knew and that was to run away. To escape to the silence of the flowing water. He wasn't crying like he did when he first arrived. His eyes were itchy and burning due to tears. His eyes focused on the empty river.

He heard footsteps and he knew who it belong to. But he didn't look up nor acknowledge the person. Soobin sadly looked at YeonJun. It hurt hun to see his best friend so broken. He wishes he would take those tears away.

He took a deep breath and seat beside YeonJun. Both face the body of water as they let the silence take over. The passing wind sadly conforms them. Soobin took a glance at YeonJun and see a small tear floating from the side of his eyes.

"I didn't mean those words" YeonJun whispered, eyes lowered in shame.

"I know" Soobin answered.

"It was out of anger. I would never think my sister isn't mine. She means the world to me" YeonJun choked on his words.

"I know that too" Soobin answered again.

"I am so selfish.....I only looked at my pain. I forgot that she goes through the same too. She must have been hurt badly because of me" YeonJun cries again. His hands covered his eyes.

Soobin remain silent, he only wanted to hear what the other had to say. He wanted YeonJun to let out his pain. He has been holding onto it for a long time now.

"She probably hates me right?" YeonJun helplessly stared at Soobin.

Soobin sadly smiles and placed his hands over YeonJun "you and I both know our Yu-na isn't that. She could never hate her older brother" Soobin assured.

YeonJun cries harder knowing that. His sister wasn't like him. He has always been the one to create trouble and make her cry. But she never did anything in return. She comforts him even more. Just like she did again when he had hurt her. And it makes him feel even more shitty.

"Everything keeps getting messy

"Everything keeps getting messy.....and it scares me," YeonJun told.

"I am scared I will lose them all" Soobin frowns a little when hearing him.

"My family is a mess. It is not a secret, since childhood I have known it not o don't have a perfect family. But at least I had one. No matter how shitty it made me feel I didn't complain. I didn't ask anything" Youjun gulps.