Chapter 29

(Past timeline)

"Jungkook" Taehyung barely could speak as he called on Jungkook who was rushing out of the Kim drive away.

Jungkook eyes the scared Taehyung who holds Yeonjun close to his chest as they sit in Jungkook's car and make for a run. Jungkook himself was scared of almost losing Taehyung and his son. "It's okay I won't let anything happen to you both" he assured, placing his hand over Taehyung.

They both didn't speak as they were too focused on getting to safety. Whatever happened today shouldn't have happened, Taehyung could not process anything as all he could do was hide his son with the price of a blanket. If today anything happened to his baby he could never forgive himself, he could have died with him. But Jungkook saved them.

Taehyung glanced towards Jungkook who was busy facing the road and his heart wanted to cry. If Jungkook hadn't come in time he wouldn't be here with his baby.....he doesn't know how he will thank the man. Taehyung's eyes follow the messy clothes of Jungkook to his hand and he holds his breath, it was bleeding....Jungkook must have gotten injured when he was fighting those men. But he wasn't evening showing the pain, he wasn't companying but only focused on getting them to safety.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook glances at him.

"Last month I bought a small house in the village where we can go there. It is the safest for us at the moment" Jungkook says and hopes that Taehyung doesn't deny it because it truly is the only place that is out of his mother's reach and these people.

Taehyung looks at him for a moment and nods, he closes his eyes and leans against his seat. He was too tired to think of anything so he will just forget everything at the moment. And the whole ride Jungkook's heart was racing as his hand tried places on Taehyung who didn't seem to let go either.

It was at midnight when they arrived at the small house towards the end of the village. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was asleep and his face lit up with a smile. He steps out of the car and heads for the other side "Taehyung wake up we are here" his voice is ever so gentle.

Taehyung's tired eyes open only to come face to face with Jungkook. Jungkook who was leaning near taehyung was only inches away, their eyes gilded to each other. Jungkook bends further down and helps Taehyung take off his seat belt while Taehyung shakes in a sharp breath.

The house wasn't something out of ordinary, it was just a simple 1 bedroom house with an upper stair. Taehyung wondered what made Jungkook buy this small yet beautiful house. Jungkook led him inside and showed him the room so he could put yeonjun down. Jungkook steps away from the two and comes down the stairs.

Jungkook sits on the couch, his head between his knees as he takes in everything that has happened. His body was aching and exhausted but he didn't know how to calm himself down and the fact that taehyung was here just a couple steps away didn't make it any better for him.

"Jungkook" Taehyung calls his name as he walks out of the room and finds Jungkook on the couch.

Jungkook heads up hearing Taehyung. Both again went back to silence which created awkward moments for both of them. "Yes Taehyung," Jungkook replied, standing on his feet.

"I-uh I was wondering if I could borrow the clothes in the closet," Taehyung nervously asked. Why was this so awkward?

Jungkook stares at taehyung as a smile forms against his lips. Taehyung was asking to borrow his clothes. Jungkook wondered how the other would look in them. "Yes...you can use anything in this house you don't have to ask" Jungkook softly said and Taehyung couldn't help but feel his heart race.