an

Hello everyone!! I hope this new year is treating you well

I haven't updated this in a while and to be honest I don't think I ever will again.

I don't have the motivation to continue writing this and I don't really use Wattpad anymore.

Since I've started writing this, my writing style has drastically changed and I've been writing a lot more on a03. That being said, if you want to read more of my stuff my username on a03 is jaspammy. If you don't use a03 but are still interested in reading, I don't mind uploading my works onto Wattpad if any of you are interested.

If you've read this story since 2019 or just happened to stumble upon it, thank you for reading it and thank you for leaving nice comments. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your comment but I'll try and take the time over the next to weeks to read and reply to them all.

I'm very grateful for all of you leaving nice things and overall motivating me to write a lot better. From 2019 to now I've definitely seen an improvement and I hope you all enjoy my writing style a lot more even though it's quite different.

However if any of you feel like continuing the story go ahead! I know some people have messaged me asking and I really don't mind at all, I'm sure you guys have great ideas!

Anyway, that's all from me. Thank you all so much :]