#5

Yamaguchi smiled, brighter than usual if that was possible.

Maybe it was because he and Tsukishima were able to spend some time together for the first time this week.

Tsukishima played the piano a lot more aggressive than usual and Yamaguchi watched. As usual.

He took out his phone and typed a message. A few seconds later Tsukishima's phone got a notification.

"You're frowning more than usual today. What's bothering you?"

"Do you even like it here? Why not go somewhere else?" He typed.

Tsukishima was anxious to get Yamaguchi out of the music room and somewhere else. Somewhere his tormentors wouldn't find him.

Yamaguchi tilted his head while reading Tsukishima's text. He frowned.

Tsukishima doesn't think he's seen Yamaguchi frown and hopes he doesn't have to again.

"Why would I leave? I like it here and how would I watch you play the piano?"

"You stayed after school the other day when I wasn't here. I know some kids came in here and were bothering you."

"I can take care of myself," Yamaguchi typed furiously. "You don't need to be my mom."

"If you could take care of yourself then we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Tsukishima quickly collected his stuff and walked out of the room, leaving Yamaguchi alone in the room.

"Idiot," Tsukishima said to himself. He wasn't sure if he was talking about himself or Yamaguchi.

While walking down the hallway, Tsukishima comes face to face with the boys from the bathroom.

"Is that him?" A familiar voice says.

"No, he has brown hair and freckles."

"Hey you," a voice calls out. "Have you seen the deaf kid? He's supposedly here after school."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tsukishima mumbles.

"Ah okay."

The two boys from the bathroom continue to walk down the hallway.

Towards the music room.