#9

an: title change!!!!

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Tsukishima."

"Okay, but are you sure? You're kind of an idiot."

"You do realize you're only going over to his house? You're making a mountain out of a molehill. You're the one that sounds like a complete idiot right now. Have you ever had a friend, Tsukishima?" Hinata asked.

All Tsukishima needed to be reassured that it would be okay for him to just show up at Yamaguchi's house. He told himself that Yamaguchi would be happy to see him, even Hinata told him, but he couldn't help but feel that he was rude, or Yamaguchi wouldn't want him there.

"I'm going home now," Hinata groaned as he got on his bike. Tsukishima watched as orange-haired boy's figure got smaller and smaller.

Nevertheless, Tsukishima walked to Yamaguchi's house. He stopped at the convenience store to buy snacks because "showing up uninvited is bad enough, but coming empty-handed as well was just rude." When he made it to Yamaguchi's house, he was met with Yamaguchi watering the plants they kept on their front porch.

Yamaguchi sneezed, and Tsukishima replied with, "bless you."

Startled by the voice, Yamaguchi turned around.

The brunette turned around to face Tsukishima, Tsukishima greeted him with a puzzling look on his face.

"You can hear?" he asked.

Yamaguchi nodded and pulled back his hair, revealing hearing aids in both ears. He pulled out his phone and sent Tsukishima a text message.

"My mom makes me wear these when I'm home alone. I don't particularly like them, though."

"You can take them out if you want, I'm here."

I brought snacks. Want to eat outside? Tsukishima signed.

Yamaguchi nodded.

I hope you don't mind me coming over unannounced  Tsukishima signed.

Have you ever had a friend before?  Yamaguchi signed with a small laugh passing through his lips.  It's not that serious.