#6

Tsukishima turned the other direction.

He was still far away, but the loudness of those giggles were clear. Suddenly, his mind stopped functioning, like a car engine stopping unexpectedly. He could only think of one reason how and why there was a pair of laughing maniacs in front the room.

"He deserves that," one of them said before another voice laughed along.

No, he doesn't

He ran, fast, towards to the music room—to Yamaguchi. Tsukishima's heart was beating like crazy from nervousness and anger, but his mind was blank. He didn't know what to expect.

But it surely wasn't this.

"If you hold still, I promise you'll enjoy it!" One of them laughed.

"How pathetic," Tsukishima seethed.

"Who the hell are you?" one of them shot.

Tsukishima didn't answer but gave them both a sharp gaze. After a few moments the duo got the idea and left the music room.

"Yamaguchi..." He let out. The said boy continued crying, covering his face. His sobs were quiet, but it was loud enough for Tsukishima to walk over to check on him. Tsukishima touched his shoulder lightly and the brown-haired boy looked up, and they were red. His eyes, nose, face—everything.

Before Tsukishima could do anything, Yamaguchi hugged him tightly. He was also shaking, probably from fear, then he cried on the taller one's chest. Tsukishima stood stiffly with his hands at his side as he waited for Yamaguchi to stop crying.

Yamaguchi finally looked up, eyes puffy, a bit calmer. He blinked, flashed a small smile, and took out his phone.

"Sorry for the trouble I've caused Tsukki."

"Let's go home. I'll walk you."