33

Twitter
December 11

riri @rinarchives
dear lover,

today, i felt my heart shattered into pieces when the one that i treasured were slowly slipping away from my hold. for the longer i hold with my hands so sweaty, the more it was slipping away. every night, i wonder how it happened. all the angst you've got against me, wasn't that enough to tear me? you know how fragmented and fragile this body yet you started treating me like a nobody.

(1/3)

9:11 PM

| riri @rinarchives
Replying to @rinarchives
dear lover,

and then he came like a savior, and helped me removed all the knotted achings with his simple eords from his musings. let me tell you, he's much more different in person- not really a jolly person but a calm listener. he listened silently to whatever comes out from my mouth. i observed it clearly as we talked about ourselves how we are meant for more with a cup of hot coffee.

(2/3)

9:12 PM

| riri @rinarchives
Replying to @rinarchives
dear lover,

for you whose outcast in my crowded wanderlust. and for us, with the same likes beneath the same skies. we breathe the same air and my world was fair when i met your stare.

thank you for being with me today. <33

- beloved.

9:13 PM

| langit🔒 @abovetheskies
Replying to @rinarchives:
dear beloved,

...and add who feels that you are living in the same skies. perhaps, add me?

- always a lover.

9:20 PM