70

Gmail

•*•*•*•*•

you're my lover • inbox
|

Rinaih Ynares
to: skyrueslouis@gmail.com

dear lover,

hi! it's been a while. i read your messages and your email last december. pls don't be mad at me if i told ends about my situation and i told her to keep my whereabouts from you kasi there's a part of me na sinisisi ka na paano kung hindi kita nakilala? what if you didn't replied? edi sana maayos pa rin kami ni elai. but it's alright now. i took my time to think and process everything that happened.

in those times, i thought of everything you and i had shared in the shortest month. and i realize, im sooo grateful to have you— that you came into the picture. kasi kung hindi ka dumating, i would still in the hands of an insincere human. thank you for making me cut ties with her. when elai said those words to me, para akong iniwan ng mundo. she's like a sister to me, you know? masakit of course, best friend ko yun eh but as i realize further, mas masasaktan lang ako kapag magtatagal ako kasama siya. we will just ruin each other kaya h'wag na lang talaga. at saka sabi mo, sarili muna bago iba and that's what i did. hindi naman masama na lumayo na sa mga nakakaapekto sa pagkatao ko.

to make everything short, hindi ako galit sa'yo. kinailangan ko lang talaga ng time sa sarili ko para makapag-isip. and im sorry for ghosting you, it wasn't my intention. :(

no more iwasan ang ghosting this time. <3

send me the details of your exhibit ha? i know you'll do great in your project. im proud of you, sky.

and sky? i missed you, too.

— beloved.