Chapter 10 - What's the problem with a little glitter?

__________________________________________________________

Akito's Pov

For Pete's sake, Couldn't they have arrived a little later? Maybe like when I at least went on 5 rides and overdosed on cotton candy?

"Is something wrong Akito?" Eri asked me as we came off of the carousel.

"Yeah there is, and it starts with my parents and ends with are you bullshitting with me."

"Doesent parents end with a s?"

"Not the time Eri."

"Sorry, want me to distract them?"

"No...it's better to face them head on."

I walked cautiously up to them and grabbed Shoto's pants dragging him alongside me and Eri so I can face my parents.

"Who is that Tamaki?" My mother said pointing at me.

"Who else could it be. I never knew crossdressing meant I was a completely different gender. "

"O-oh it sure is you Akito, I'd recognize that sass anywhere."

"Yeah just how you recognized I was missing until the cops came to tell you right?"

"Akito!" Tamaki whisper shouted.

"Akito we are so sorry about what we did years ago... our marriage was going downhill and we never really paid attention to you and called you names... Do you... accept our apology?"

"Hm... yeah, no, not really."

She looked over to her husband who then bent down to my level.

"Son."

"Father."

"Can't you see we are trying?"

"Must've misplaced my eyes because I don't see it."

"Young man."

"Yes? You have something to say?"

"...Nevermind, can we just agree to be civil today?"

"Sure. After all, it's why I'm here." I said, while me and Eri smirked mischievously.

Shoto's Pov

I noticed Akito no longer had his gloves on. This isn't going to end well but who am I to stop him.

I watched as him and Eri smirked and started to run around.

"Why was he wearing a dress...?" His father said

"No idea, quite strange, have we really been such bad parents that he turned out like...that?"

Tamaki looked like he wanted to say something but him being the person he is, words never managed to come out of his mouth and he lowered his head.

"I'm actually the one who got that dress for him, pretty neat isn't it. I even showed him more love and an affection in 1 day than his parents managed to in his lifetime."

"Who are you to judge our parenting." His father asked

"Todoroki Shoto."

"Huh?" His wife said

"You said who am I to judge your parenting, well I'm Todoroki Shoto, nice to meet you."

"Do you not respect your elders?"

"I stopped respecting people like you the moment I met my father."

They walked in silence while Tamaki whispered me a thanks for defending his brother.

"Hey Mister and Misses Amajiki would you like to go on this ride with me?" Eri asked

"I mean in not the type to do roller coasters-"

"Please? Akito told me he'd consider forgiving you and your and I quote "desperate asses" if you went on."

"He truly said it in those words? Who taught him this."

"Nevermind that! Do you accept?"

"...why not, if it'll when make the kid consider it we should try right?" He said to his wife.

She whispered an ok as they got on.

"Oh wait is that whack a mole??! I changed my mind ill go do that!" Eri said

"W-wait but we're still on the ride!" Miss and Mr Amajiki said.

Eri smirked "I know."

They tried to get out but the seats closed themselves and they were restrained against the seat belt.

They then saw their son near the control box.

Oh fuck." They both said

Akito touched the box and the roller coaster went from 0 to 100000 really quickly.

It went so fast the ride went off the rails.

It crashed into a lake, good thing they were the only people riding at the time.

"Ah, mom and dad, what happened?"

They looked at their son, but before they could say a word they passed out and the ambulances came rushing.

"You know what happened kids?"

We all shaked our heads' no as they got carried in the truck

"Luckily someone used an ice quirk to cushion the fall and all they have is small cuts and maybe one or two open wounds."

Akito smirked at me and I smiled back.

"Ok! I think they get the memo now! Let's head back to enjoying the carnival."

Edited: ✔️

I think I just felt like making this chapter fun and silly which is different from the usual ambience this book gives, I hope y'all liked it 👌

If you did, make sure to vote
👇