Chapter 11 - Smooth criminal

Akito's POV

Gentle criminal. I saw a few of his videos online with Eri until they kept getting taken down.

The real question is just who is this guy and does his presence mean that the school festival will have to be canceled?

I mean honestly to be fair he hasn't stolen anything from most of the places in the videos and he honestly looks like a regular old man.

Eri asked me if he had walking problems because he had a cane and honestly there is no way he has back problems if he can jump around like that at his age.

His assistant, also named La Brava was the one who filmed most of his videos. I found her love for him quite over the top but I guess she makes up for it with the 4k graphics in the video.

"Hey, stop watching that you pink haired freak." Bakugo said, taking away my iPad that I was using to watch the newest video on.

"Why?" I asked as Eri was eating candy that for stuck in her hair when she fell asleep.

"Because that stupid bit- that stupid guy is just some old man in a suit. No need to watch that and worry yourself over it."

"Ok Bakugo!"

"Stop shouting for fu- for Pete's sake." He said as he walked off.

"Can you return me my tablet later!"

"He is definetly going to forget Akito."

"He better not!" I said puffing up my cheeks and crossing my arms.

"Just because they are older these heroes think they can take our devices away!"

"You said it Eri... Damn now what will we do?"

"Eat out all of the ice cream!"

"First to pass out loses!"

"Game on!"