Chapter 9 - Car ride, daydreams

Eri's POV

"Ok! I got him a snack!"

"Ok everyone in the car then." Tamaki said

"RACE YOU AKITO!" I screamed as I started running.

"No fair! You got a head start! Eri! Eri!!!!" He said as he started giggling and chasing after me.

"I won!" He yelled

"No fair you enhanced your speed!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Then where are you gloves!"

He then quickly put them back on

"See! Right here!"

"Cheater!"

"You never said I wasn't allowed to use my quirk!"

"It seems like your having a better grasp of your quirk Akito, Aizawa said you were barely able to properly use it before." Shoto said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't realize!"

"Guys we have to go!"

We all got in the car and me and Akito raced to buckle ourselves up but I couldn't manage to fasten mine.

"Here Eri, let me do it."

"Thank you Akito!"

He blushed "I just did it because if i didn't you'd fly out the window." He said turning his face away.

"Suree."

"Let's put on some kids music."

Then Amajiki put on The wheels on the bus.

"Tamaki I'm not 2, let's put on some real music." Akito said as he leaned over and changed the music.

"What song did you put on?"

Then the song Potion - Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa and Young Thug started playing

"Late night conversations, electric emotions." Akito started saying

"Sprinkled with a little bit of se-" I started saying t'ill Tamaki cut me off.

"Ok! Time to turn off the song!"

"Why?" Shoto asked curiously

"Because they aren't aware of what the lyrics mean, kids shouldn't be listening to this."

"They shouldn't? Oh. Well i learned something new." Shoto said playing around with his fingers.

"I feel like I'm babysitting 3 kids instead of 2" Tamaki said, taking a deep sigh.

We arrived at the location, and hot diggity dog was it beautiful.

"Corn dogs..." I said

"Popcorn..." Akito said

"Shoto can you pleaseee buy me some popcorn pleaseee." Akito said, giving puppy dog eyes.

And as always his victims cave in.

"Sure. Here take this card and buy whatever you want."

"Whatever i want????."

"Sure whatever you want."

"Thank you Shoto i love you i love you i love you." He said as he planted a kiss on Shoto's cheek and ran off dragging me along with him.

Shoto blushed a little at the gesture. He found it sweet how innocent and cute kids could be.

"Shoto I'm sorry to break it to you but he's definetly going to spend way more than 1000¥."

"That's fine, it's my dad's card anyway."

"Oh. Ok."

"It seems like you got a text message Amajiki."

"Oh yeah you're right... It's from my parents, they said they are here."

"Hopefully this goes smoothly."

"It definetly won't go smoothly Shoto."

"What happened to optimism?"

"It died the moment i realized this may not be a good idea."

"Well good luck Amajiki, i want to witness all the things that could go wrong."

"I thought you were responsible Shoto."

"I am but i can never deny the childish urge to witness chaos."

Edited: ✔️