Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5:𝐴 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎All it had to be was one drop,one little drop of blood

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
All it had to be was one drop,one little drop of blood. Not a smudge, not a deep gash just a little prick so a little tiny droplet of blood could land on his hand or the glass vial he held between nimble fingers.

But it was even harder, the senses, the tingles they had like spider-man told otherwise.
A good excuse would suffice for now until they got wary, just like an hour ago when he slammed his fists against that table.

Soon as Kai stepped a foot from the doorway(after having cast a boundary spell in his room if anything went side ways of course).
A calloused hand gripped his hoodie, yanking the body forward before slamming the males back against the wall with an audible thud that echoed around the dead mansion.

Kai sarcastically waved at Klaus, the almighty hybrid, with a dopey grin"Well Hello there!" The male chirped like a-oh-so-so innocent person, watching the man himself raise a perfect eyebrow with that perfect face.
"What did you do!"it was a snarl, teeth grinding a vein popped from the forehead of the Mikaelson, Kai himself rolled his eyes bored out of his mind"Blah, Blah, let me go and you might find out?" He bargained like he bargained for his soul with the devil himself.

Huffing(Kai swore he saw puffs of smoke flare out his nostrils,might just be dramatic though)Klaus loosened his grip making sure to purposely grip the shorter males collar and aggressively straighten it.

Clearly it was a threat but Kai didn't mind as he sweetly smiled "Well Mr big bad Wolf.That's for me to know and for you to...well you get it"
With that turning on his heel the heretic was just about-so close-to escaping.

Until of course Klaus himself stopped Kai, a glare now written on that poor pretty face.
"Don't"was all the shorter man said holding out a hand, eye stating it was not of Klaus's business and even if he tried Kai would magically throw him a million yards away within a blink of his aquatic eyes.

Like always he walked off never looking back even at the death glare that sent a trillion sharp daggers to his back.

Malachai was now at the kitchen ruffling around threw the near empty cupboards,
"I swear they never even care for guests do they?" I mean sure Haley needed food but she practically only ate takeout and that was about it.
Holding out crackers and some biscuits Kai scowled, eyeing up the food before making a disgusted sound at the back of his throat, letting the items drop to the polished counter. He kindly made sure they spilled everywhere of course, he's just mature and kind like that.

"Great now I have to waste my time to get myself something, let's hope the dogs aren't on watch"Kai groaned out hopping from the counter to brush at his knees as he headed for the entrance.The male sighed looking at the two who stood there, arms crossed, puffing out their chests to show their ripped muscles.
Not like Kai minded.
But nonetheless he waved a hand watching both eyes roll back until white appeared, bodies slumping to the floor as dramatically as they could.