Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒!

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎"Are we clear?"Another nod

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
"Are we clear?"
Another nod.
"So what are we even clear on Denice?"
The human blinked, tilting her Head like a confused puppy before blinking again slowly to answer "I shall go to Your location, collect the artefact once I have achieved it, call you then give you the artefact whilst I forget this ever happened!"

Gasping in amazement Kai eagerly clapped like a child before smushing Denice's cheeks together with a mocking coo. The woman barely spared another glance before heading off Kai's compulsion on her mind running like a record.
A cough was heard and the male slowly turned around menacing as he could, there stood Kol in all his glory, crossing his arms-tapping of the foot and raising an impressive eyebrow.
"Soo~"

"No." Kai stated standing up to brush shoulders with the Mikaelson on his way past to only be followed step by step. "Cmon mate, I heard about an Artefact I think I should get some clearance as I am a Mikaelson Witch right now"

"Firstly Curly, you're not a Mikaelson Witch you're barely strong enough to hold up against one vampire never mind about a heretic. Who will blow your brains if you say one mistake"
Kol Tch'd nastily swerving around to stop Kai who stood there, looking dead in those bland blue eyes.
Shuffling "If you kill me my family will slaughter you anyways. Always and forever" the man grinned like a fox but Kai snorted amusingly.

"Oh yeah? Wanna' bet on that?" He stalked the taller like a predator with prey making Kol sweat with doubt.
"Because to me it looks like they couldn't care who died as long as they have what they want. I mean who cares for the black sheep, the disappointment, the useless one."
The second youngest Mikaelson stumbled back, lip trembling before clenching his hands about to start raging before Kai interrupted again.
"To me, they need me. Without me they'll all fail-you you're the gum on their shoe that's just their whenever they need before crushing you back down. You-Kol Mikaelson"
Leaning closely to graze Kol's shell of his ear he spoke the last words "Are a waste of space" with that he shrugged now finally walking off leaving Kol to debate that, frigid and absolutely heart broken.

Smugness flared in his heart despite feeling a twinge of guilt, I mean ever since his witch part was flared within vampire instincts his emotions swirled. Doubting each other, he felt anger he'll feel remorse.
Feeling a slither of joy will feel guilt or sadness.
Especially betraying it became the worst-devastating broken of the heart, they type you feel shredding you to pieces.

These emotions he never saw as a sociopath suddenly showed with a newfound light.
Sociopath's did have emotions but barely, they where never practically there being shoved down into the depths of their minds or that weak the person never even felt them.

But-but being a vampire had heightened everything even his emotions, it wasn't that bright but he felt he felt everything-the pain-the warmth-the needed protection of someone.