Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9:Tʜᴇ Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ

(For some reason can't put a GIF sorry guys :3 it was going to be off Jaskier throwing salt but nvm ^^)

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
Kai Scoffed wiping the blood from his mouth with his sweater to glare at the four supernaturals lined up, ready for battle their eyes shining with determination.

"You know~" Kai sung out twirling the dagger between him fingers, laced with black dust that gradually feel onto the floor. Scattering the stone squares with the poison. The body behind him shifted, curling one nimble tanned finger into his sweater trying to ground themselves and Kai briefly let his hands swiftly brush the others who only tightened their grip.

Kai turned back eyes trained to the hybrid who was scowling arms crossed "I heard that the Mikaelson's where respected and hold a higher regard of who they fight." His hand waved between them "but I guess not seeing as it's two of us against the four of you" with that he spat the crimson liquid into the ground. Eyes focused on Niklaus who had started to chuckle, his mouth turned into a corner at the reaction he got from the hybrid before tightening his grip on the handle of the shiny blade. Feet shifting arms raised and Kai took the first step...

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
It was the 6th and the full moon was rising at night so Kai had to prepare himself writing another warning note to Jaskier who in return branded his arm with the bold letters.

'I'm ready :)' but as it came it went fizzling away beneath his skin, making his hellhound mark flare up in a hot white pain that had Kai sighing at the nice feeling.

Yeah sue him he likes a bit of pain, well the nice kind of sting that raised his adrenaline and sent his blood pumping. He let his arms fly out and plopped onto his bed with a jagged sigh, hand dipping into his left   pillows that was bunched up with a second one to drag out the artefact.

Gold glinting in the sunshine that made Kai wince at the flash of gold before squinting to bring back the cloudiness to a clear view. He smiled fingers lazily tracing the stallion in the centre off the moon shaped magical object. The stallion was on its hinds neighing Kai presumed and it had the date off Jaskiers date when he got shoved into that time loop of hell. It made his claws curl around it, some pressure was forced and Kai immediately stopped when he heard a slight creek.

Jaskier, his one beloved being that made his heart thunder with worry for the being and clench when seeing him happy. His-his little brother who had no problem in accepting his flaws, all the pros and cons of him he accepted it with open arms and a bright grin. Kai choked, warm and wet rise beneath the corners off his eyes that made him stutter out a sob and let a few special tears trail down his cheeks. Before he had bolted upright letting out a gut wrenching "Fuck" that erupted the building before shoving the thing back under his secret hiding spot.

Letting out a shaky exhale Kai controlled his breathing, letting his mind reel through all the thoughts and memories how he could let himself feel like this. Feel sadness, feel grief and feel the pain that squeezed him dry and made Kai stop breathing all together.

He-

He Fucking hated-no seethed the coven because if this doesn't happen then, then he'll have to wait maybe a few months, years before he could try again.

And god did that make him tear up again but instead off letting the emotions pull him under Kai stormed into the bathroom. Feet treading the tiles that had a few splatters of cold water, making him shudder slightly with the surprise off hot against cold. Without a thought he stepped under the shower head bolted the knob in between hot and cold and let the water soak through his clothes and deep into the warmth off his skin.