Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 Flirt

(Guys just looked on my oldest acc the barneythepuredinosaur I gotta say why did ppl even read my books bck then. I was like what 12 and didn't know how to write, it's so embarrassing xD)

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎Tugging off the hoodie fingers gripped the handle of the door pushing it wide and walking out into the open where he peeked over the edge off the barrister

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
Tugging off the hoodie fingers gripped the handle of the door pushing it wide and walking out into the open where he peeked over the edge off the barrister.

Munching on a sandwich Kai waited until one of the many few vampires spotted him, their piercing eyes travelling to the bored figure who peered down at them. "Malachai, would you like to join?" Huffing Kai prodded down the steps skipping over to the nearest spare seat to plop himself down onto, sinking into the soft cushion.

"You know it's Kai, Elijah! Malachai makes me seem older than I actually am!" The heretic babbled on now sitting crossed legged, teeth biting into the white bread again ripping another piece off.

No one commented his time in the prison world.

Kai glanced over at the dark skinned male who was curiously staring at him a questioning eyebrow asking for an answer that Klaus delivered.
Taking another sip of the burning whisky Klaus started back up the conversation "This dear Marcel is Malachai Parker who will help us defeat our parents, Kai this is Marcel my son".

"Son~" Kai whistled holding out a hand, the only one that was clean and smiled brightly at the very handsome vampire.
The other accepted it smoothly like he did this often, a firm shake and they both parted Kai's question dying off his tongue seeing the glaring Rebekah.

Kai swears that woman is a telepathist.

Whilst the others where chatting the male tilted his head to left looking at the baby vampire.
"You remember me?"
The other looked over, face now In recognition-eyes lighting, I mean Kai thought he was very adorable.
Unruly black hair that was quite greasy but nonetheless looked fluffy especially when Kai invaded his space running his fingers through it.

Bushy eyebrows to complete that super-hero look and those hazel eyes turned amber within the reflection of the sun. Leaning closer Kai was nearly kissing the man who grinned fiercely.
"Of course I do, I mean that ass is to die for"
The stranger practically purred gripping Kai's T-shirt to pull the male even closer. "Hmm~ so does a pretty face like that have a pretty name?"
Chuckling they answered "I'm Josh and you're Kai".

"So do I still get that phone number or what?"

"Of course" As if this Josh has been waiting this for all his life the pale vampire slipped a piece off folded paper into Kai's back pockets who purposely gasped into Josh's ear. The other blushed, fumbled and retreated his hand back with a shocked face.

Teasing the other Kai bared his neck and Josh let his face morph, those black veins popped up and the Heretic was about to do something very sexual but a cough interrupted the two. Both glanced over at them all who just-well stared with those piercing eyes.

Josh who had one hand on the hybrids ass pulled back and softly pushed Kai back into his own chair, the heretic huffed disappointedly rolling his eyes sadly. "You just had to ruin the moment didnt you Klaus" Kai snapped crossing his arms like a child.

"Please, no one wanted to see your genitals for a second time"

"I definitely did" Josh piped up shuffling just a tad closer to the heretic who nodded in agreement.
Klaus glared at them both, slamming down the glass and stormed off...Elijah already at their heels.

Malachai sweared he saw a sparkle of jealousy in Klaus's eyes but he ignored it.

Marcel who was now standing up gripped his youngling's arm, to Kai the guy looked like an angry father and the man pitied his new sex partner.
Shrugging at Haley who placed a protective hand on her bump tch'd and walked off leaving poor Kai all alone.

Like always.

Alone and deserted with no one but himself.
☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎