Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: 𝐴𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎It wasn't like Kai was taking this serious, after Elijah practically tried to choke him into the wall using his strong calloused hands did Kai really try

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
It wasn't like Kai was taking this serious, after Elijah practically tried to choke him into the wall using his strong calloused hands did Kai really try.
I mean rude!
No touchy touchy on the precious face or Neck, I mean look at his neck who wouldn't desire for it.
No really who wouldn't.

Golden mist seeped from his palm, twirling beneath his lithe fingers only ever so slightly so he could catch the older being off guard. Elijah on instinct hissed, gliding back to place a hand on the burning hand print across the mans olive skin.
It was a fiery red that had Kai's hand imprinted on it for at least a couple of hours, it was no regular burn it was one laced with vervain a simple trick loads of witches used.

"That's quite a trick you've got there, but I do apologise for the choking-I got out of hand" Elijah hummed turning slightly to look at the window with his reflection in. The man inspected the burn but before he could go into depth Kai blurred behind him a feral grin that was coated in crimson blood.

The younger spat his own blood that he got from splitting his lip, the liquid landing on Elijah's cheek causing a deep gash to occur. Off guard the Mikaelson stumbled back giving Kai the chance to take out the tiny envelope dagger.
Enough to hold blood, blood he needed.

Hand swinging down to collect that delicate liquid Elijah caught his wrist, face healing slowly stitching back together in front of his deep blue eyes. Tching the man twisted the bone causing it to snap, bones shattering and Kai let out a silent scream.
One he trained to keep in, never to show weakness as he landed on the ground, both knees digging into the smooth concrete.
It wasn't like he could heal it just took time, since being part witch, vamp healing was slower than the normal rate and hurt ten times more.

Grinding his teeth the young adult made a very bold and rude move, placing one hand on Elijah's right shoulder to swing a knee right between his balls.
Snorting out in amusement watching the other groan Kai finally-finally let the dagger pierce the others thigh. Sliding through the flesh so smoothly it made Kai chuckle out in satisfaction letting it slowly drag out, eyes never leaving how the blade slid out and now staring at the blood.

So enticed Kai barely missed a swing, placing the dagger on a chair near by he trained back on Elijah who quite looked calm and collected but Kai saw that little twitch in the others face.
Snorting "Pah, did that hurt. Too bad I don't give a shit" Kai replied looking too proud of himself and smirked to himself, wiggling his hips a bit to tease the man who had the audacity to roll his eyes.

Sighing Elijah huffed out "Well that was uncalled for and very unfair, but I like your style and your magic is unpredictable. But let's do-"
Before he could suggest another training tactic the phone rang, blaring out in the yard.
"As much as I loved this time we spent together I must now go. Goodbye have a great day Malachai"
With that Elijah collected his phone and blurred out.

"IT'S KAI!" The young adult called back, twisting his wrist back into place with a deep hiss but nonetheless snatched the dagger from the chair and placing it onto the smooth of his palm incase any drops left.
Skipping back to his room the Heretic barely glanced at Klaus who was slitting a servants wrist to get the food he so much desired.

Maybe Kai will come back to join...

It depends.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎
Carefully collecting the glass vile he waited patiently for the thick liquid to glide down the point of the silver dagger and into the entrance of the vile.
Collecting enough Kai carelessly threw the knife in a different direction and focused back onto the map.

Doing the same spell but with the Mikaelson blood it finally worked, twirling in the air before splattering into a circle around a random location.
Not too far away but enough to make the thousand year old vampires suspicious. He knew the place as it was protected against invisible walls and hallucinogenic people.

It was going to be hard, he didn't want the family to go for it as it'll waste the favour but neither did he want to get it. No witches nor abominations like himself was allowed near it without it either liquefying you or burning your very soul alive.
It was painful.

But humans-mortals the very existence of weak feeble beings where allowed, even seeing the house itself and it's fake walls. Of course it always allowed humans and did Kai like this plan.

Writing the location on a scrap piece of paper Kai strolled outside and downstairs, slipping the paper into his zip up pocket before sliding beside the hybrid who in question rose an eyebrow.
"What-Can I not sit here?"

"I never said you couldn't, it doesn't have my name on it but do you really have to sit that close. Especially with that kind of stench on you"
Looking absolutely obliterated Kai scowled before running a hand through greasy locks. "And aren't you a bit of a bitch today. Wait what do young generations call it now. Oh yeah! You're being a blonde bitch Klaus get over yourself" With that the Heretic snatched the blood glass from Klaus's fingers making sure to take a deep gulp before him. Then left with the wine glass and his backpack.

None of them mentioned the type of stench they smelled within one another.
To both the other smelt like candy or cinnamon on a nice sunny day, it smelt warm and it smelt like a familiar thing... home.
☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎