𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

well it's my birthday so we all know what time it is😵‍💫💕. two updates for y'all ready and accounted for! plus, i'm bouta head to las vegas in a couple of hours so i'm bouta get DRUNK LEGALLY🫶🏾

tbh idk ty's mama's name so i'm just gonna wing it and give her marissa or sum ion know.

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

"so when you gone let me meet this shéyaa nigga

"so when you gone let me meet this shéyaa nigga."

"ma!" tyquian exclaimed, suddenly being caught off guard as he was putting up decorations around the house.

the main purpose for the two putting up decorations was because italy was turning two years old today. so they decided to throw a small party together for the little one.

or in other words, when it came to black families, the 'small' party would actually be a semi-large one with certain loved ones around while the adults got drunk and partied all day and night. but of course, they weren't going to take the shine away from the birthday girl herself.

he knew he was the type to tell his mother everything about what was going on with him but this was something he wasn't expecting at this exact moment.

especially since ty would become a bashful mess whenever shéyaa's name was mentioned.

and tyquian's mother noticed that.

thus beginning the interrogation process that was about to ensue right about now.

"you like him, don't you Terrel?"

tyquian twiddled with his nose ring a little bit out of nervousness and tilted his head to the side, "uh...maybe a little?"

"mhmmm." the woman hummed playfully knowing full and well that her son liked the so-called man more than just a little bit. but that did bring her to the question that she was going to ask next, "so do you still like kentrell?"

tyquian was sure that he still had feelings for his best friend. those types of feelings don't disappear overnight but over time, ty had gotten used to having a crush on the other man.

he had gotten better at hiding it and not letting it affect their friendship in any way. because he acted the same way with kentrell before he realized that he liked the younger man more than platonically.

plus, tyquian knew the kentrell was a straight man and knew he would never have a chance with the other.

but he did notice kentrell hadn't been out to any strip clubs with joe and ben lately. he also hadn't seen the man bring any type of woman over for months now actually.

so he felt a conversation was in order to see what that was about.

"yeah. feelin's like dat can't go away, mama. but ion know."