𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬

late update but kentrell is so gawddamn sexy dawg🥴.

also, ion know if it's obvious but kentrell and tyquian live in a big ass house together with italy, and their friends always come over to hang or whateva lmfaoooo.

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

suddenly a month had passed, and then a month had turned into two

kentrell and tyquian were now fairly acquainted with shéyaa and had gotten used to the man's presence. kentrell was the only one who found it hard to form connections with people, besides the ones that he already had.

shéyaa knew for a fact that the man had a wall up — not knowing exactly why he did but knew it would've been a little harder to gain the other's friendship.

surprisingly shéyaa found it quite easy to gain kentrell's friendship, which took about a good two weeks to do so, but he honestly thought the action would've taken longer.

so now, the older man considered him as a smoke and gaming buddy. the two would get high at their own places and play against each other during online games like call of duty, nba 2k, and more.

as for tyquian, shéyaa found friendship with the man within four days. mainly because ty was the one to always reach out to him and invite him to do things with his friends and the like. shéyaa thought of himself as an antisocial person, but for some odd reason, he found it so easy to get along with tyquian.

maybe because the man didn't know how to stop talking but the older man didn't mind that at all.

but on the plus side, shéyaa had found ty's daughter extremely cute and he was busy babbling nonsense to the little girl. meanwhile, tyquian and kentrell were busy doing versus with each other on the new call of duty game and taurus was busy scrolling through his phone on the other couch.

"italy, you see how yo' daddy and uncle ignorin' us right na'? they wrong fo' dat, ain't they?" he noticed the little girl bobbed her head as if she understood and he shook his head in disappointment, "can't believe this."

"joseph." the older man heard the youngest four of them speak.

"gaulden."

"fuck up."

shéyaa made a show as he dramatically gasped out loud and covered italy's ears, "kentrell, i can't believe you would cuss in front of my baby!"

tyquian rolled his eyes, not paying the other two men dust but still engaged in the discussion, mashing different buttons on the playstation controller.

"italy is my seed. go to hell." he took a quick glance at the apple watch on his wrist before he shot at other online players, ultimately ending their online game as kentrell had won the match in the end. tyquian smacked his teeth before he removed himself from the soft, luscious white carpet and began making his way to the kitchen, "it's time fa' italy to eat so imma make ha' bottle and some applesauce."