𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

who likes kentrell's pov because EYE DO! dis is also a late birthday chapter for daddy kentrell and daddy shéyaa

also, me realizing i ain't put as many sex scenes as i should've in atl but no worries, i will redeem myself here cause i need to brush up on my skills🫡

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

kentrell couldn't help staring at tyquian from his place on the floor

he couldn't help but find the other man good-looking — although the man was simply playing with his daughter.

kentrell didn't honestly know why he was feeling this way about his best friend; especially the one that he had spent so much time with him since they were younger kids.

it was like he was looking at things in a new light and it all had to be because of one person alone.

"what you wanna do fo' yo' birthday comin' up, kenny?"

kentrell was suddenly knocked out of his thoughts as he heard tyquian speak from him from across the way.

"i know yo' birthday three days and shéyaa's two days after so what y'all wanna do dis year?"

the younger man of the three shrugged his shoulders as he looked up at the ceiling, "ion know, i ain't thought about it."

"me though? i'll be fine with a good ass cake and dat will make me happy alone." shéyaa responded as he walked out from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

tyquian looked over to the other man who sat on the couch beside him, "what you used to do fo' yo' birthday?"

"megan usually made me a cake and we would go clubbin' or sumthin'. we ain't really have funds like dat so we did what we could." shéyaa continued to reminisce on the things he did for his birthday, "meg and i was always up to shit on ma' birthday. last year we just went laser taggin' and ate some wings after dat, which is why the lil thangs matta' ta' me."

it had honestly warmed both tyquian's and kentrell's hearts for the older man to ramble about certain things he had enjoyed.

"ooouu, i got an idea!" tyquian exclaimed, clapping his hands excitedly and bounced on the couch a little. italy mimicking her father's movements because she could feel the happy energy radiating off her father in waves.

"let's combine y'all birthdays and do sumthin' togetha'? how 'bout dat?"

kentrell and shéyaa shared a look and shrugged their shoulders, not minding the idea at all.