𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

wow i can't believe y'all niggas love dis book but so do i so here's an unexpected late update😵‍💫

so for rn, my only focus is dis book right here but i promise i will complete all of the other books i have. these final assignments and exams been kicking my ass but fuck it we ball! but i had got inspiration outta nowhere so i completed dis shit in an hour and a half when dis shit was 254 words earlier today so dis dedicated to you bby <3 SexualF3elings

let the activities begin!🥴

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

shéyaa let out a small yawn as he continued tidying up his apartment

shéyaa let out a small yawn as he continued tidying up his apartment. it was a saturday, and that was usually a day that he dedicated to get some cleaning done. his home was currently smelling like fabuloso and lemon-scented fragrances, which was pleasing his OCD in a sense.

he was currently blasting his favorite r&b tracks and his current favorite, i wanna know by joe, was playing and he couldn't help stopping doing what he was doing to dance. shéyaa tended to be dramatic when his favorite song would come on so he could feel like he was in the music video himself.

but that wasn't important right now.

the man was about to have a very important guest over, and the said person was tyquian.

he knew tyquian was going to be a nervous wreck, despite the man being so outgoing and outspoken, but he knew the other was only curious and willing to learn more about his sexuality. so shéyaa made sure that he was going to be very patient with tyquian so he could allow the man to be comfortable to confide in him.

shéyaa didn't know what was going to transpire today, but he was ready to mentally prepare himself for anything that would've went down.

he quickly took a glance at his watch to see that tyquian was going to pull up in the next twenty minutes or so and decided to take a quick shower before the man arrived. shéyaa was glad he had ordered some wings and pizza earlier because with the short amount of time he had gotten to know tyquian, the man vocalized his likes and dislikes.

tyquian favorite color was blue.

his favorite food was a hot wings with lemon pepper sprinkles combo with a peach lemonade mixed drink.

his favorite thing in the world, and shéyaa quotes the other man, 'i love my muthafuckin' daughter.' and that was the end of that conversation.

tyquian hated liars and manipulators — all because of jaiden's doing of course — but the man was hella paranoid when it came to opening up to other people. but for some reason, tyquian couldn't help being nice to other people and making friends despite what he had been through.

after being in the shower for a good fifteen minutes, shéyaa hopped out and dried himself off and began to moisturize himself because time was cutting close to when tyquian was about to pull up. despite thinking that, the intercom to his apartment buzzed as soon as he was pulling on his black sweatpants. he walked toward his foyer and slipped on his slides, pressing the button to see who was outside of his door.