𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

SexualF3elings told me to update so i brought some more gay shit in the mix. HELLO

y'all betta sit up for dis one!!!🤭

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

 excuse them mf errors, cuz!

"dis shit so crazy." ben started the conversation as he began to list different reasons, "joe beefin' with his baby mama, kentrell suddenly gay, and i still ain't gettin' no bitches on ma' dick."

"say mane, you ain't gettin' no bitches on yo' dick cause you act like an untamed lame ass nigga on social media who gotta keep beggin' fo'em to fuck you." kentrell responded casually which caused ben's jaw to drop while joe and taurus let out the loudest laugh he could muster.

amina, being the one who was currently braiding kentrell's head, was laughing at the remark too — stopping mid-process to get her laughs out.

"on boo's grave, kentrell just went in on ya' ass!" joe slapped his knees for the extra measure as he bowled in laughter.

"right. you not gone fight back?" taurus spoke, being the one to want to start instigating, "a muthafucka' like me would've said some shit back."

ben smacked his teeth and went to speak up but joe had beat him to the punch, "and even if i was beefin' with my baby mama, so what!?"

"cause y'all always beefin'! y'all stay bringin' yall shit to social media and gettin' everybody involved." ben answered, gaining a few nods from the surrounding group.

"i mean, he ain't lyin', you and sonny stay takin' y'all anger to insta and then get mad when too many people speakin' on y'all situation." taurus pointed out, "but y'all highkey in a toxic relationship."

amina shook her head, "not even highkey, y'all are in a toxic relationship."

"oh my gawd, hea' come reverend amina with ha' sermon." kentrell joked causing amina to lightly slap the man on his shoulder before going back to twist up his hair.

"you think you funny. anyways!" kentrell had tuned out the woman as she began to go into a whole tangent about what was considered healthy and not healthy in relationships. a topic he knew the woman was the most passionate about since she had gotten a degree in it.

but that was the least of his worries right now. both of his friends were currently not at home with him.

tyquian was busy shopping for clothes that italy could wear, telling by how the little girl kept growing in such a short amount of time. he didn't know where shéyaa was telling by how the man had left hours before he had gotten out of bed this morning.

so he decided to facetime the man to see what he was up to. after two rings, shéyaa picked up the phone with a smile on his face.

"wassup ken—"