TWA: TSOTES (UPDATED)

Update since April-May, 2022:

I dropped this book out of ONC, for a variety of reasons but mainly because:

- I didn't have enough time to write it.
- it will be having more than the maximum word count for ONC, which is 40k.

So then this book will now become a Novel! I will still keep the ONC tag because it started with it, though!

That's all!

Foreword:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! All the lovely people that stepped into here-thank you for being here!

This book is the product of my idea and inspiration for a prompt in a contest!

This is also the first time I've ever joined any contest, making it my first try for the known ONC within writers in Wattpad!

I'm honestly nervous and excited at the same time for this project! I have pushed all my other ongoing books to a hiatus in the meantime to focus on this novella. (Aside from school.)

If you don't know what ONC is, it's the Open Novella Contest. There are a set of rules and guidelines, schedules, and prompts for all hoping to participate! Of course, what we strive to write here would be novellas-longer than short stories but shorter than novels. ONC is held every year, and during this time of the month too, I think?

I'm never one to take up prompts for getting ideas to start a plot around. I've always preferred just relying on my own thoughts, ideas, and observations for the basis of a plot or storyline.

But while I was viewing this year's ONC prompts, one of them hooked me into this entire fiasco-which is why we're here now!

It's none other than:

Prompt #41. There can only be one witch or warlock every 100 years, crumbling to ashes once they've reached their time. It's been two weeks past your 100th birthday, and you're still alive.

With the tiny aid of:

Prompt #102. With great power comes great irresponsibility.

-

I look forward to writing this and perhaps finishing it even if I don't make it to the list-especially since I've grown to love the simple fantastical romance story I made for this.

I have two things to say to you for all you wonderful people planning on moving forward from here and reading on.

First, this is my first novella and the first story that will include fantasy elements. Either way, I hope you still enjoy the ride! (Feel free to tell me something about a passage, perhaps, if something is hard to understand or is confusing.)

And second, you have my sincerest thanks! Thank you so much for reading towards the end of this note, and I would love to hear what you think of the story, be it by engaging with the passages of the chapters or being the silent reader that you (and I) are!

Before I finish this off, one final reminder for everyone here reading is that this book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's (me) imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, and persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © by Starina Séaris (neechanrinMI)

All rights reserved.

(Only on Wattpad)

-

One final note:

This book's beautiful, first-ever cover is designed by BloodR0se17! I want to express my gratitude and joy for the inspiring design you did! Lots of love! (You can see it above!)

And that applies to the rest of you too. Much love to everyone here!

-

"There is no greater irresponsibility than a selfish act that destroys all you've ever worked hard for, all for someone meant to be dead."

- The Warlock's Azalea: The Secret of The Enchanting Stone