Chapter 1

The gentle bobbing was actually quite soothing, like I was drifting along to the afterlife. Maybe I am.

I've been drifting along in my small boat for a couple months now and ran out of provisions a couple weeks ago, the only thing keeping me alive being the rain water I've gathered in a bucket. Maybe I should just give in, slowly I close my heavy eyes and let my mind slip away just as a ship approaches.

Luffy POV
"Look out is so boring!!! Zoro, swap with me pleeeeeease"

"No!!!!"

Nami gave a sigh,"everyone needs to have a turn at being look out Luffy so just shut up and look! Besides maybe you'll find something interesting"

"Like a mystery" I gasped, eyes gleaming."oh, oh, I found something interesting" I yelled as a small boat floated near us

"WHAT!!!!" Everyone shouted annoyed.

"It's a girl in a boat"

Chopper ran to the side of The Sunny and looked over"oh, my god, she doesn't look good. Pull her up"

Zoro POV
Luffy stretched and pulled up the girl from the boat and laid her on deck. No one could believe what they saw. She had ears, like brown wolf ears and a tail, a fluffy brown one. What the hell?! Luffy was nearly having a heart attack over how cool he thought it was.

"PUT HER BACK" ussop was screaming "we don't know what she is, she could be dangerous and attack us."

This set of that shitty cook "we can't abandon such a beautiful woman! It is a mans duty to help any damsel in distress"

Of course he'd say that. She was quite pretty I'll admit, she had long brown hair, was not short but not tall and had an average body but hell did she have curves, just saying.

"She appears to be a lycan, an old race of wolf shapeshifter." Not surprised Robin knew that "they have an island on the grand line but not many travel from it so it's odd to see her out here."

"Well we can ask her questions later but right now chopper better see to her. Zoro! Carry her to the infirmary" God, why does Nami always bug me to do thing, ero cook would be happier to help. I picked the girl up anyway, she felt lighter than she probably should. As I carried her two hand held daggers fell to the deck, hmmmm better keep a hold of them, don't need her having weapons. I put her on the infirmary bed and let chopper get to work while we all waited outside to see what this strange girl will have to say once she wakes up.

Well that's the first chapter done, sorry it was more off an informational one but hope you still liked. Will update the next soon as I can :)