Chapter 3

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, ITS MORNING, TIME TO GET UP, SANJI SANJI BREAKFAST, BREAKFAST NOW, ITS MORNING!!!!"
What the hell is wrong with that strawhat idiot, it is WAY too early for this. I put my paws over my ears trying to drown out the noise but to no luck, I gave a fed up whine and stretched out on my side still attempting to keep my eyes closed.
"Hey, Sakura, its morning, let's get up and play" Luffy was right in my face poking me in the forehead, I gave him a one eyed glare giving a soft but aggravated growl.
"It is to early Luffy, early is not for awake, early is for sleep, sleep and pancakes" upon hearing me say this sanji went straight to the kitchen singing something about sweet pancakes for his sweet cherry blossom, ugh!!
Luffy still continued to poke me in the head asking for a game of tag causing me to raise my head and let out a more serious growl,
"LUFFY HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE PHRASE LET A SLEEPING DOG LIE? YET YOUR POKING A WOLF IN THE HEAD!!!" Ussop took a hold of Luffy and started shaking him while he just laughed. Defiantly to early for this.

I stood up and stretched letting out a yawn before plodding off to the kitchen as the smell of fresh pancakes reached me. I turned back to my 'human' form as I walked in and saw all the crew bar Luffy and Ussop where there, guess it's best to get there early before Luffy devours the lot of it. I took a seat at the end of the table this time beside Nami. Sanji put a plateful of pancakes in front of me with berries expertly decorating it, it was wonderful, but I wasn't going to tell him that, he'd probably attack me with love.

Luffy ran in trialled by Ussop and made a grab for everything he could while shovelling it into his mouth "these are amazing Sanji!!!!! Is there anymore?"
Instantly a foot collided with Luffys head and sent him flying, somehow never letting go off the food "THOSE ARE NOT FOR YOU, THEY ARE FOR THE LADIES!!!"
Hell broke loose.
Luffy was back at the table, Sanji was yelling, Ussop was trying to stab Luffys hand as it got near his plate, Nami started yelling, somehow Zoro and Sanji ended up arguing, Chopper was having some sort of panic and Brook amd Franky were laughing so loudly while Robin was just chuckling. I have no words for this mayhem. This much noise was not good for my sensitive hearing, I had to keep my ears lowered to block out even a little noise, it looked like Chopper had to do the same. I somehow managed to finish my pancakes amongst this carnage and decided it was best to leave them to their devices, I stood and walked to the sink to put my plate in it when a searing pain struck me causing me to drop my plate and smash it. Everyone went quiet. I turned my head to find a knife stuck deep in my shoulder blade, Ussop and Luffy started screaming "WE ARE SO SORRY, WE DIDNT MEAN IT!!" Sanji was crying over his 'beautiful angel' being hurt, Brook, Franky and Chopper were freaking out while Nami, Robin and Zoro just stared in disbelief, I let out a sigh and reached round pulling out the knife along with a fair bit of blood.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DONT DO THAT TILL I CAN TREAT IT" Chopper was freaking out and I just put my hand on his shoulder,
"It's fine, it doesn't need treated" I turned my back to him and pulled down my top enough to show where the knife struck me, the wound already looked like a few week old scar, safe to say everyone was stunned, until Luffy had an outburst
"That is so cool, how did you do that?" Luffy started to poke the scar as Chopper examined it
"As well as our transformation ability, heightened senses, extra strength and speed that surpasses that of any human my species also has very quick healing abilities. A simple flesh wound like that will completely heal in minutes and our saliva has healing abilities too, if I licked someone's wound it would help speed up the healing process."
Chopper immediately started asking questions about my abilities and was wondering if he could have blood and saliva samples to help him make better cures, how could I say no to such a cute reindeer.

After everyone settled and enough questions were asked about my ability everyone went to do their own things round the ship. I went with Chopper to the infirmary so he could take samples and start making his new cures, I stayed with him for a while and chatted to him about his past and time with the crew, I really enjoyed it and by the end of it I could tell he was a lot more comfortable around me. I left Chopper to his work and made my way back up on deck, Zoro was working out at one end of the deck and Nami and Robin were on the deck chairs sunbathing. I found my bag and took out a brush I had and went and sat beside the girls, I pulled my tail into my lap and started brushing it, I took great pride in my tail. While I was brushing my tail I decided to ask the girls about how they joined the crew and their time on it, it was an interesting conversation but all the while I felt this intense aura, from the corner of my eye I could see Zoro looking with that distrustful glare. I was getting on with the crew and tried to make, not just myself, but also them feel comfortable, Zoro was obviously going to be a harder case but I guess someone had to be protective.
I'll try to enjoy my time here until I get to the next island, then I can continue my journey and hopefully one day return to my home land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all once again for reading and once again so sorry for taking 2 weeks to update 😭 had the bug, then my partner had it then his wee boy had it and just between that, work and training for a charity run it has been a little busy. Hope you are all enjoying so far, please, comment, vote or message :) xx