I Do.. (sequel to 'Will You?')

Characters/ship: Eduardo x Jon, Mark is there for a bit, mention of Edd, Tom, and Matt

Prompt: Wedding

Words: 4044 (buckle in besties, it's a LONG one, i just had way too many ideas ok)

Content warnings: teeth-rottingly sweet. i cried multiple times writing this. literally that's it. it's all fluff and cute stuff

Author's note: I know next to little about weddings so i'm sorry if i got anything wrong lol
~~~

Jon looked at himself in the mirror, readjusting his pastel green bow tie for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last minute. He chewed on his lip slightly, a million thoughts racing through his head.

Today was the day.

Despite it having been almost a year ago, it felt just like yesterday Jon has asked Eduardo to marry him. Now here he stood, dressed in his wedding tux and just minutes away from walking down the aisle in front of basically everyone he knew.

Jon was excited, albeit also extremely nervous at the same time. I mean who wouldn't be? One of the most important events of his entire life was just about to happen.

Jon kept fumbling with his outfit, trying to figure out exactly how it should look, no matter how many times he redid this stupid bow tie it looked off. He was almost about to give up before there was a gentle knock at the door followed by a familiar face entering.

"Jon? Your mum wanted me to come in and check on you before the ceremony." Mark came into the room, dressed in a light purple tuxedo. He was the best man of the wedding, funnily enough for both Jon and Eduardo. I guess that's what they get for having a fairly small circle of friends.

"Ah, Mark-! I'm almost ready! Just struggling with this stupid tie." Jon laughed.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Of course. Here, let me help-" He stood in front of Jon, taking the ribbon around his neck and beginning to tie it into a bow. He looked Jon up and down for a moment before chuckling.

"Someone's nervous-"

Jon's face turned red. "Of course I'm nervous-! It's my wedding day-!"

"Yeah, Yeah." Mark finished tying the bow before stepping back. "That color looks really good on you, Same with the one Eduardo chose."

Jon rolled his eyes with a smile. "Yeah, I really like it, thanks for helping me pick it out."

"Anytime..." The blonde's voice grew quiet, face softening as everything began to settle in. "God, look at how fare you two came... I still remember when you would make fun of Eduardo in kindergarten."

"Shuddup-!"

"What? You two used to absolutely hate each other, now look at you-! I've seen you both grow up together and slowly fall in love, and now you're just moments away from tiring the knot! It's amazing..." Mark had a wide smile on his face as he took a corsage of a green rose and pinned it to the pocket of Jon's tux. God, he sounded like such a dad right now, but he really was speaking the truth. "I'm so proud of you, Jon."

The other looked up, a light blush brushing across his cheeks. He felt his chest swell with pride as he took in those words. He honestly wouldn't have even been in this situation if it hadn't been for the blonde, he was the one who convinced him to confess, after all.

"Thank you, Mark."

There was another knock at the door and a voice telling them to hurry up. Mark gave Jon a playful punch on the shoulder and a smile.