The things we do for family

A fun little fact about me was that in my previous life when I was November, I had a son. Now I loved him more than air however I wasn't active in his life, which trust me was for the best. I don't have the best mind set, there was a reason I said I'd be a serial killer if I went to the Criminal minds universe. I'm no stanger to murder, hell I could have saved Miranda and Grayson but they weren't worth it. When I came here originally I had no plans of growing attachments, I wanted to change the story yes but the plan was to be the bad guy. Seeing Jeremy ruined this for me, the boy looked so much like my son, same eyes and same hair. If I put them next to each other you would think they were twins. I grew attached to him instantly, and with the others, well, I'm a sociopath not a psychopath, I feel emotions, not like everyone else but they are there. I vowed to protect these people just as I protected my son and sister.

When I was November, I had blood on my hands, I killed those who deserved it and I did so without remorse. It was not something that kept me awake, and I doubt it ever will but now as Elena I was trying to avoid blood on my hands for as long as possible. However I had to now kill a bunch of Vampires because I was given a humanity guilt trip into saving Matt and his sister.

Currently it was around 1 am, I was standing in front of the tomb with Bonnie's grams, who was using my supernatural blood as a power burst so she could open the tomb.She was only here because I threatened to expose Bonnie to the supernatural, the old witch not knowing that her granddaughter already knew everything. I didn't want to involve Bonnie, or anyone else for that matter, unlike my friends, I didn't care about the lives I was about to take.

"Carissimi Patres, quaeso, mihi potestatem hanc aperiendi ianuam da mihi'' She recites and I grip the stake in my hand, this was an easy job. The vampires were desiccated, they couldn't fight back. Somehow that fact took the joy out of me and I frowned, I always liked it when they begged for their lives, it was funny when I asked if their victims begged for them to stop. The look on their faces brought me a sense of joy, like going to Disneyland when you are a kid. "It's done"

"Good, you can leave now." I waved, the older lady glared in my direction before she took a step back and sighed before turning to leave. I moved to enter the tomb when she stopped me.

"I pray for you"

I stopped, my foot slightly hovering over the line as I turned to face her, "I don't believe in god" I placed my foot in and walked further into the darkness. Turning my flashlight on as I looked for the first body. It didn't take long to find them, small tombs, twenty six vampire bodies, not a lot of places to hide.

I was quick about it, killing them all but I stopped infront of Pearl, leaning down with a grin as I looked into her sunken eyes. I could avoid an enemy by keeping her alive, or I could kill her and deal with Anna later. A pout on my face as I tilted my head and sighed. Grabbing her hand and throwing the corpse over my shoulder, I left the tomb, tossing her to the ground as I grabbed the gas can and walked back inside, pouring the gas onto the bodies and leaving a trail to the exit and placing the can down and grabbing the matches out of my front pocket. I quickly dragged the match across the striker and flicked it onto the gas. The gas quickly lighted and not long after it was followed by the familiar smell of burning flesh.

After that I turned towards the corpse, once again picking her up and walking us outside, I walked a good yard away from the church, before tossing her body carelessly against a tree and bending down, I used the back of my earring to prick my finger, squeezing my thumb over her mouth and letting a few drops fall. Before pulling back and reaching into my bag, ripping a piece of paper out of my notebook. I wrote my address down, placing the paper in her hand. I'd stayed for her awakening but I had plans, so instead I tossed my bag back over my shoulder and walked away from the slowly growing fire and soon to be awake vampire. My plans included luring Damon out, and what better way to do that then inviting Stefan to a group dinner. Which was happening tonight after the game. Or after the game is canceled.